romeodunjuan

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks! I appreciate it very much! Further it will only get better(But homosexuality and children are excluded. So I apologize for the ugly women).
With respect to all tastes.

Best regards from JTStudio!
ENJOY THE GAME!
It's the best game I've played so far, love the curves but please give us some scene of mrs flatcher

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi and <JT>

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Gordon.png
How do I get past Karen's story it won't allow me to go to the bar on Monday morning, and with the Aunt Kim one I get the cut scene with Harry and then I get hinted at to buy a gift, so I went and bought everything there was in the shop, nothing changes and I've liked done the cut scenes like 4 times, what am doing wrong?

UseF212

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 1683508
How do I get past Karen's story it won't allow me to go to the bar on Monday morning, and with the Aunt Kim one I get the cut scene with Harry and then I get hinted at to buy a gift, so I went and bought everything there was in the shop, nothing changes and I've liked done the cut scenes like 4 times, what am doing wrong?
you have to buy wheskey for harry and give it to him in the kitchen, then the next thursday you can go with them.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. I have a quest for Lucy that says "Go to Lucy house (dinner)", but that doesn't seem to trigger anything when i go to Lucy's. I tried midday, evening, morning and nothing happen. I talked to Lucinia and Lucy as well and nothing. Any help?

UseF212

Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys. I have a quest for Lucy that says "Go to Lucy house (dinner)", but that doesn't seem to trigger anything when i go to Lucy's. I tried midday, evening, morning and nothing happen. I talked to Lucinia and Lucy as well and nothing. Any help?
you have to meet lucinia when tanning on monday i think, then don,t massage her while naked, then she will invite you to the dinner then you approach to what you want

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
you have to buy wheskey for harry and give it to him in the kitchen, then the next thursday you can go with them.
ah thanks, what day should I give Harry the Whiskey? also what about the other Karen one, like why can't I go to the Bar on Monday morning?

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
you have to meet lucinia when tanning on monday i think, then don,t massage her while naked, then she will invite you to the dinner then you approach to what you want
Thank you, sir. Next question. It says "talk to Lucy at the beach". Then again. I tried beach from street and from Lucy's home. Not very clear the "help" option.

Reactions: VorloneKosh

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Seems there is a bug or a typo with the karen story, the bar is inaccesible in the morning and abdul´s bouncers dont let you talk to him in the evening. I used a command to stay in the bar in the morning but nothing happens

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Seems there is a bug or a typo with the karen story, the bar is inaccesible in the morning and abdul´s bouncers dont let you talk to him in the evening. I used a command to stay in the bar in the morning but nothing happens
i also can't get past that part.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes