tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Also anyone know how to get more points with the Aunt so she'll agree that you can stay at the restaurant i keep giving her money and talk to her at the store but it stays at 6 points

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Also anyone know how to get more points with the Aunt so she'll agree that you can stay at the restaurant i keep giving her money and talk to her at the store but it stays at 6 points
this backup puts you right at the beginning of the scene

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Picture 7 cannot be unseen - not enough vodka in the fridge.

"Schoolboy" just about describes it - what is it with the sudden spate of "manchildren" lately?
There's nothing "man" about that child. Nothing I can relate to. These games are supposed to be for the 18-and-up community. I can only speak for myself as an adult age-of-majority male. That said, I'd have loved to give this game a chance for the delicious thick ladies. Playing as a pubescent weakling juvenile protagonist is far out of my realm of possibilities. Are we trying to appeal to consumers who don't legally belong here? Help me understand.

Reactions: gregers

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks! I appreciate it very much! Further it will only get better(But homosexuality and children are excluded. So I apologize for the ugly women).
With respect to all tastes.

Best regards from JTStudio!
ENJOY THE GAME!
a woman is ugly when there is little vodka:sneaky:
as Zapp Brannigan said to Keefe Crocker in the swamp: "It's disgusting, keep going!"
Funny, fun game:cool:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1645086

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy whose life is not much different from an ordinary schoolboy!
But there are many interesting situations in his life! Take part in Gordon's life and help the guy get through this difficult age!
Have a good play! Enjoy!

WARNING!
-To change the language to English, select the "Английская версия" option in the main game menu.
-Enjoy!

Thread Updated: 2022-03-02
Release Date: 2022-03-02
Developer: JTStudio
Censored: No
Version: 1.8 Beta Hotfix 1
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You don't need to start a new game!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
:
- - -
Mac:
- - -

Patches:

Extras: Spanish version -
Guide

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1439921 View attachment 1439936 View attachment 1439937 View attachment 1439939 View attachment 1439940 View attachment 1439941 View attachment 1439942 View attachment 1439943 View attachment 1439944 View attachment 1439960 View attachment 1439961 View attachment 1439962 View attachment 1439972 View attachment 1439971 View attachment 1439974
Good characters :love:

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Joutento; an idea for making this quest ????????

Karen story-Go to the bar on monday morning,or speak with Abdula on monday evening in this office (Lucy-Lvl22)

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
There is a bug related to the tooltip (it will be fixed in the next beta version).
If you behaved well with Mr. Parker, then he will offer you a deal. Then the event in the bar on Monday morning will work.
If you refuse, or he doesn't want to make a deal with you, then you'll miss the opportunity to get the borak out of your way.
When the deal with Parker and Mr. sun is actual, you can tell Abdula about it in return he will fire Borak(bar monday evening lucy-22)

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Joutento; an idea for making this quest ????????

Karen story-Go to the bar on monday morning,or speak with Abdula on monday evening in this office (Lucy-Lvl22)
Fairly sure this one bugs, it says to go to the bar on a Monday in the Morning but you can't go to the bar via the Taxi Cab. You can only go to the bar during the Evening. And, if you go to the bar in the Evening on a Monday and; You try to go to Abdula's office, his guards will tell you that he's busy and you can't meet him.

Last edited:

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
I don't know how to get this one to work everytime in-game, it feels so random. Honestly, I just use a save editor to get pass this ridiculous minigame.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes