Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Sure no problem! Glad to be of assistance!

Any other visual novels/eroges or genres your interested at?

I'll do what I can to help but there's plenty of visual novels/eroges to choose from these days.
I really enjoyed Gore Screaming Show and SaDistic BlooD (by Black Cyc). Are there any more games like these by the same developer or any other developer that you could recommend?

Cheers, a Happy New Year to all of you and best wishes.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I really enjoyed Gore Screaming Show and SaDistic BlooD (by Black Cyc). Are there any more games like these by the same developer or any other developer that you could recommend?

Cheers, a Happy New Year to all of you and best wishes.
DeadΩAegis, different developer but same director and artist.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
DeadΩAegis, different developer but same director and artist.

Yes that's a nice choice since this VN has some Gore too,

Although both Gore Screaming Show and SaDistic BlooD are kinda rare Guro Localized VNs/Eroges compared to most VNs out there which are mostly slice of life school romance types.

The obvious choice would be and , Guro titles localized by Mangagamer

However I somehow think Saya no Uta, Kara no Shojo and its second episode is similar to the aforementioned titles in a way and the only thing that's close to it I think,

Reactions: HunterSeeker

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
i didnt like having to slog through the other girls routes to get to the true ending. But i loved the game. almost made me cry

ShiningForceGaming

Jan 29, 2024
do i as so put the Éαû╛.txt in the save folder?
press Window+R type in %appdata%, then path is "UserName" > AppData > Local > VirtualStore > ProgramFiles > GoreScreamingShow > Sav
(putting it in the main folder and running as admin did work also)

Kanraa0908

Jun 2, 2022
Any fix for the text speed? In order to use Auto I have to lower the speed all the way to 0. If not its too quick.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes