Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.6 (PC) 147Mb

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
When enter quiz i dont see pictures -can see only numbers :confused:
If I understand this correctly you are writing about coding quiz, bio quiz or math quiz. Yeah there's no picture there. Only numbers or letters. Only art quiz has pictures. There's a known bug in coding quiz, sometimes all answers appear the same but you can always roll back and try again. It happens rarely and it's not crucial.
I hope I helped.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I enjoy this game very much but I'm wondering if there is multiple endings in chapter 5 cause I have saved some key points in chapter 5 just in case there are other ways to get more. The only two I have gotten was no police coming to the school and the police coming to the school to stop the fight but is there one with Ted's bully asking for the math test in it?

• Love
Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I enjoy this game very much but I'm wondering if there is multiple endings in chapter 5 cause I have saved some key points in chapter 5 just in case there are other ways to get more. The only two I have gotten was no police coming to the school and the police coming to the school to stop the fight but is there one with Ted's bully asking for the math test in it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zongor

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
hi Basilicata, your game caught my eye when i was going through the daily game updates (i'm a huge EvaKiss fan). this game looks great in terms of replayability (like GGGB & ORS). i don't even mind if there's no animation or the artwork is poor as long as the story is good, and yours is good!

just 2 questions:
1. are all the thumbnails in your storyline png image achievable now? (because if so i need to replay!)
2. at first i was confused about each character's storyline progression. i know the crayon bar resets once you hit a stage. is there any way we will see the stage number for each character in future? i only got storyline +1 for some characters now. is this the max or are there stage 2 (or even 3) for some characters? i want to know my game progression (it's not very clear now).

please keep up the good work - we need more 2d and strong VN games.

stay safe during this covid period!

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hi Basilicata, your game caught my eye when i was going through the daily game updates (i'm a huge EvaKiss fan). this game looks great in terms of replayability (like GGGB & ORS). i don't even mind if there's no animation or the artwork is poor as long as the story is good, and yours is good!

just 2 questions:
1. are all the thumbnails in your storyline png image achievable now? (because if so i need to replay!)
2. at first i was confused about each character's storyline progression. i know the crayon bar resets once you hit a stage. is there any way we will see the stage number for each character in future? i only got storyline +1 for some characters now. is this the max or are there stage 2 (or even 3) for some characters? i want to know my game progression (it's not very clear now).

please keep up the good work - we need more 2d and strong VN games.

stay safe during this covid period!
Thank you for the kind words. Yes. All the thumbnails are achievable. They don't include chapter 5. Only up to the end of chapter 4. The futa screen though is random. You might see it or not at the end of chapter 4, when the mcs check out Goss_ip.
The storyline points and the stages might need some fine-tuning. But as I state at the tutorial, advancing one character story might put others behind. These are the reasons I don't keep a rigid progress with each one. I might do it later in the future when I better fine-tune the storyline points.
Stay safe.

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
Thank you for the kind words. Yes. All the thumbnails are achievable. They don't include chapter 5. Only up to the end of chapter 4. The futa screen though is random. You might see it or not at the end of chapter 4, when the mcs check out Goss_ip.
The storyline points and the stages might need some fine-tuning. But as I state at the tutorial, advancing one character story might put others behind. These are the reasons I don't keep a rigid progress with each one. I might do it later in the future when I better fine-tune the storyline points.
Stay safe.
it's me again! i've gotten most of the thumbnails except ashley-any hints? how can i increase ted's popularity too?

cheers to a new week!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
is this game worth playing ? and what is the focus kinky of this game ? like the femdom is it soft or hardcore ?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes