xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
I kinda like the quiz. I ll probably put an autoskip choice button in v0.2 in 30 days.
The age verification test idea is taken from LeisureSuitLarry and I think is kinda funny.
You do not have to be American to know this info (I am not American). But there is no time limit and you have Google. Easy!
Anyway, thank you for the feedback.
That is the whole point uploading right?
Ahh this brings memories... Leisure suit larry in the land of the lounge lizards... What a game, there was no internet readily available at the time so to pass the test I had to pester my parents with questions about world war 2 and such. My mom was so proud her little boy already interested in grown up topics while I was just trying to get into a sex game :D

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ahh this brings memories... Leisure suit larry in the land of the lounge lizards... What a game, there was no internet readily available at the time so to pass the test I had to pester my parents with questions about world war 2 and such. My mom was so proud her little boy already interested in grown up topics while I was just trying to get into a sex game :D
Hahaha thanks man, hilarious! Take a trip down memory lane

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I really think it's not necessary atm. As is stated at the tutorial, choosing one storyline will put others behind. One cannot see everything in one game.
Later, after I ll fine-tune the storyline points I will release a walkthrough. But only if that doesn't put me behind with my deadlines to deliver new updates.
Maybe, for now, is better to play it as is.

Reactions: Zongor

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I'm all for nostalgia on Leisure Suit Larry (heck I'm still waiting for the 4th game 'The Missing Floppies') but and it's a big BUT if you're players are vocal about it, it's better to give in and make it simple, me personally I would go ape-shit on it and make everything a joke including the quizz itself, that what Al Lowe would do. Like 'oh you got all the answers wrong, guess you're Billy the Kid'.

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm all for nostalgia on Leisure Suit Larry (heck I'm still waiting for the 4th game 'The Missing Floppies') but and it's a big BUT if you're players are vocal about it, it's better to give in and make it simple, me personally I would go ape-shit on it and make everything a joke including the quizz itself, that what Al Lowe would do. Like 'oh you got all the answers wrong, guess you're Billy the Kid'.
Actually, this is a problem with F95zone. It keeps showing firstly, comments about a crappy feature I have removed already 4updates ago.
Those players, trolls or not, were right though and I can see that now.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
No. It s because of Monique in this update.
I appreciate the reply, but im slightly confused by it. No, there is no content? Or no it's not just because its in a highschool? Did you mean there IS content based around this new character Monique?

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate the reply, but im slightly confused by it. No, there is no content? Or no it's not just because its in a highschool? Did you mean there IS content based around this new character Monique?
Ok sorry. I see it now. It is the last one you wrote.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
main_menu.png

These are difficult times in our lives. Let's do something to spice it up a bit. Let's do a competition for non Patrons. The winner gets the links to the latest Goss_IP version (Goss_IP v.06 Chapters 1-5).

- Gee Basilicata, how will this work?

- I'll publish a number from 1-100 which only patrons will see. Then in the comment section of my , write a number always from 1-100. Then, one week from now, next Sunday that is, we will see who arrived closer. Numbers can be chosen only once, so read the comments and if your lucky number is already taken, chose another one.

- What happens if two numbers are equally distant from the winning number?

- In case of a draw, both followers will win.

Comments here will not be taken in consideration, competition wise.
Good luck to ya all...

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes