Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
unfortunately the apk file of the android version says not installed. It's a shame I wanted to try it, the previous version didn't give that problem.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
unfortunately the apk file of the android version says not installed. It's a shame I wanted to try it, the previous version didn't give that problem.
Thank you for pointing out the problem. I might have another solution. Please wait. I will let you know.

DarkFratzola

Jun 1, 2019
Dude! This game's getting better and better. One question: 555636_asseater.png

How does this happen? I always find the door locked..:-(
When's the next release? My fav MC is Ivan.
Thank you for doing this.

Reactions: Zongor

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
How does this happen? I always find the door locked..:-(
When's the next release?
Thanks man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next release is already out on Patreon. If you don't mind the wait, I'll post it here on March 1st. It's v0.55 and it concludes the first 4 chapters. The 5th will by like the first 3. No time management thing.
Out of curiosity, about how much content is there as of .5?
I believe there's plenty. It depends. It begins with two major storylines that continue on chapter 3. Then on chapter 4 there are various storylines to advance. You cannot see everything in one game. So you probably want to play more times.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I believe there's plenty. It depends. It begins with two major storylines that continue on chapter 3. Then on chapter 4 there are various storylines to advance. You cannot see everything in one game. So you probably want to play more times.
Awesome, thanks for the reply man. Gonna check it out.

Reactions: Basilicata

lonewolf5111

Jan 13, 2019
hi ...did anyone notice the stats .i mean its not clear its blurry whenever it shows the phone with the stats ,is it supposed to be like that ,i only reached chapter two. do i have to go further in the game to see any points given.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hi ...did anyone notice the stats .i mean its not clear its blurry whenever it shows the phone with the stats ,is it supposed to be like that ,i only reached chapter two. do i have to go further in the game to see any points given.
Screenshot_20200213-083020.png
Blurry how? You mean the bars? Yeah, it is supposed to look like this. It's like crayon on paper effect.
If not the bars, but everything, please PM me a screenshot. Thanks.

lonewolf5111

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 550694
Blurry how? You mean the bars? Yeah, it is supposed to look like this. It's like crayon on paper effect.
If not the bars, but everything, please PM me a screenshot. Thanks.
yeah am talking about the part in orange .oooh! is that supposed to be bars!! , ok why is it already full for some of them since i am still at chapter two.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
yeah am talking about the part in orange .oooh! is that supposed to be bars!! , ok why is it already full for some of them since i am still at chapter two.
Most of them start around 4 or 5. Ths is because some choices might reduce that number.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes