Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
ivan couch.png

Hey friends, here's a couple of answers for a couple of questions...
  • The newest version v0.5 (Ted's POV) is already out on schedule for patrons and subscribers since December 1st.
  • It's officially ready for Android port too.
  • It will be available for F95ZONE, a couple of days before Christmas.
  • Right now I'm working on version 0.55 (Ivan's POV).
  • I have discord and Twitter for this game but I really won't have the time to check it often, so they are inactive atm.
  • You can always contact me here (PM please).
  • This project is sucking my spare time like Cathy Heaven sucks dick, so please be patient if I don't answer fast.
  • See you soon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The artwork really is something else very impressive, I just hope there won't be any future math questions I got the question right although it was a complete guess :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Basilicata

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
I had a lot of fun in the first 3 chapters, but I didn't like the time management so much. Is that a thing from now on?

Anyway, this game has a lot of potential and several interesting situations, even reminded me movies like American Pie, I don't know. So keep it up the good job.

• Love

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, the time management is try and error when you don't know how to spend the time to advance the story lines. Too many options/girs with no content for now.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, the time management is try and error when you don't know how to spend the time to advance the story lines. Too many options/girs with no content for now.
True. The stories to advance with their content are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bolero and Ragnar

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I really like the art of this game, but limiting scene and story progression by days is annoying and you would have to play this multiple times to see everything. Not to mention problem when you have to implement more scenes in every update which would be limited by player decision depending of an update in which you choose to put specific scene. It would be nice if dev could remove day limit so players can see all scenes in one playthrough. I know there is second MC, but that could be solved by switching main characters in menu, so it would be fully sandbox game and we players could have options to choose however and whenever we want play scenes and progress story (think about GTA 5 where you have option to switch between 3 main characters on fly in game). That way game would be way more enjoyable, anyway it's developer's decision, but i think most of the people here and i believe patreons would agree with this.

• Love
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes