JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Every downloaded edition of the game from these sources here is broken. cant run more than intro then the second I ve got to dungeon the syntax error apeared. Doesnt matter what Im doin. Changin difficulties doesnt matter. Tried all the download options and conclusion it s the same broken package. Too bad cos I really like the game concept.

SatisfiedAardvark

Feb 25, 2018
My last upload turned out not to solve all the issues with this release - the rabbit hole goes deep on this one.

Fixed a couple more issues (including the floor transition bug in the dungeon), fixed most of the untranslated menu/UI text and weird item/state messages, and translated a whole bunch of untranslated h-scene dialog using a combination of DeepL/Google translate/Bing translate.

Planned to catch the rest of the untranslated bits and fixup wonky pronouns before re-uploading, but didn't get around to it in the end. Since this thread is fairly active, figured I might as well upload my WIP. No bugs that I know of. Translation is still garbage :\

Update 31/08/22:
(will probably also work on any of the other linked versions in this thread)

Last edited:

SatisfiedAardvark

Feb 25, 2018
Syntax errors confirmed - found and fixed another ~30,000+ bugs/bits of broken syntax (no, that's not a typo ). 'www' folder patch attached to this comment. Give it a go, post here if anything else breaks I guess.

Also prevented the game from crashing itself immediately when things go wrong, which miiight let you slip past a few minor bugs if they're still there.

Oh, and I threw in a word-wrapping plugin, so the word soup won't (shouldn't) pour off the side of the screen anymore.

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the part where a thief steals your money on the repayment day, causing a game over?

SatisfiedAardvark

Feb 25, 2018
SatisfiedAardvark you're making your own tranlsation, right?
Are you using latest patch ver.1.15? If not can I apply this to latest patch?
I've translated quite a bit of previously untranslated content, however no, my patch is based on the version in the original post by muun22 in this thread. I'd love to redo the whole translation, however I don't really have the time for that. I was planning to go through and try to fix up the pronouns at some point, and might still do that much at least. My patch does add line wrapping to the translation, so at least you'll be able to read all of what's there now. My goal here was really just to make the game playable.

At this stage with my patch, I've fixed a number of issues with both the original game logic as well as a huge number of issues with the logic contained in the translated data, so the patch file replaces all .js and .json files in the game. This means that if you apply it to v1.15, you'll essentially be reverting it to the earlier version, so I wouldn't bother.

If you really want to use v1.15, you could probably make it work by only replacing the .json files from the data folder and rpg_windows.js from the js folder, but haven't tried this myself so I make no guarantees.

FWIW, I believe that several of the changes in v1.15 also have equivalent fixes in my patch, although IIRC v1.15 removes the dungeon dash mechanic since it's pretty broken. Guess they gave up on trying to get that to work. luchettodj94's version also contains a number of changes that my patch addresses (I hadn't noticed that this existed and did it all from scratch, cry for me), but I AFAIK my patch is the only one that fixes the dungeon issues.

Last edited:

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
I've translated quite a bit of previously untranslated content, however no, my patch is based on the version in the original post by muun22 in this thread. I'd love to redo the whole translation, however I don't really have the time for that. I was planning to go through and try to fix up the pronouns at some point, and might still do that much at least. My patch does add line wrapping to the translation, so at least you'll be able to read all of what's there now. My goal here was really just to make the game playable.

At this stage with my patch, I've fixed a number of issues with both the original game logic as well as a huge number of issues with the logic contained in the translated data, so the patch file replaces all .js and .json files in the game. This means that if you apply it to v1.15, you'll essentially be reverting it to the earlier version, so I wouldn't bother.

If you really want to use v1.15, you could probably make it work by only replacing the .json files from the data folder and rpg_windows.js from the js folder, but haven't tried this myself so I make no guarantees.

FWIW, I believe that several of the changes in v1.15 also have equivalent fixes in my patch, although IIRC v1.15 removes the dungeon dash mechanic since it's pretty broken. Guess they gave up on trying to get that to work. luchettodj94's version also contains a number of changes that my patch addresses (I hadn't noticed that this existed and did it all from scratch, cry for me), but I AFAIK my patch is the only one that fixes the dungeon issues.
Thank for all the time you have put into this. Is the game translation playable (less poetic) with your fixes?
Thanks

SatisfiedAardvark

Feb 25, 2018
Thank for all the time you have put into this. Is the game translation playable (less poetic) with your fixes?
Thanks
Happy to contribute :) Unfortunately no less poetic, although somewhat more playable now thanks to text wrapping and the numerous translations added for the untranslated text (anything that wasn't loaded out of json files in particular). Having all the menu items in English along with status descriptions, etc, really helps.

TBH the robot poetry in this game actually feels pretty solid after attempting to play Princess Knight Rose, it's almost tolerable.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Having some trouble giving birth to the last 2 children. I have 45/47. I've search everything, including the spare room. Do anyone have any idea what I might be missing? :(

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
This MTL translated by google. Use japanese version with textractor+deepl for proper translate. Google MTL version is VERY VERY bad translated. This game has a nice story don't destoy it with google translate.
Wow, thank you for the suggestion! Deepl blows this translation out the water. All this waiting around for a proper translation...thank you Kanomano.

Last edited:
Reactions: forbiddentwo

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
Unbenannt.PNG

im getting stuck after returning back to the inn for the first time after going to the labyrinth of desire

does any1 have a fix for this or can throw me save right after it?

Last edited:

Cybul

Sep 22, 2017
So I want to use Translator++ and DeepL to translate this game, but I haven't done it before. Should I use live translation or translate objects?

Riandharma

Oct 3, 2020
I'm getting error when finish some event, this error is about "children" file name, how i can fix this?

Jun 22, 2022
I can recommend MTool for translating & playing this game. It provides a very acceptable translation if you use Sugoi as the translator (in MTool), without breaking anything. At 30 hours into the game I haven't encountered a single error message.

Having some trouble giving birth to the last 2 children. I have 45/47. I've search everything, including the spare room. Do anyone have any idea what I might be missing? :(
Same issue here. Stuck at 45/47, no idea where the last two are.

Iscathe

Dec 26, 2020
I can recommend MTool for translating & playing this game. It provides a very acceptable translation if you use Sugoi as the translator (in MTool), without breaking anything. At 30 hours into the game I haven't encountered a single error message.

Same issue here. Stuck at 45/47, no idea where the last two are.
Is it alright with you if it's possible to share your translated files you used for the game? Wanted to play this game for a long time but I'm being held back by the bad MTL atm

Jun 22, 2022
Is it alright with you if it's possible to share your translated files you used for the game? Wanted to play this game for a long time but I'm being held back by the bad MTL atm
Sharing an MTool translation is a bit problematic. The translation has an embedded Patreon supporter key in it, and sharing it can lead to account banning. I don't want to risk losing my MTool account.

There is an option to create a shared translation (allowed to share between friends or in a small group), but I didn't pick this option at the time I used the tool. The game is very large and takes up a good chunk of the allowed bandwidth (as a $3 supporter, about 17 of 100 MB when using Sugoi), thus I'm hesitant creating a new translation for it. I can recommend the use and support of MTool though, worked flawlessly for me on every game I tried it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iscathe
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes