Jul 21, 2020
hello everyone i ve seen that this game mtl translation is bad, so someone is going to fit it with chat-gpt 4 translation (also translated the image and edited some if someone report theres something wrong)

i think u've seen the quality of the chat gpt translation from all the previous game dazed translated its real good, comparable enough to manual translation

the problem is, this game is real huge, like really huge, to the point that if a person alone manually translate it, it would take years, so this is kinda game that needs company to translate it, cause thats how huge it is

so, its gonna be expensive using chat-gpt, thats why dazed is doing crownfunding to fund the translation
heres the link

its described there why the translation is kinda expensive, like ive said, there too much content and text

so if anyone would want better translation, u can help the crowdfunding, 1$ is enough if theres lot of person help it

edit: its 153$ left

View attachment 3692214
Yo it sez "page not found". Did Gumroad take this down?

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Played this a few years ago. This game is about 90% dialogue and has an insanely slow buildup to actual sex scenes. I actually read everything and it took me over 12 hours to get to the first actual sex scene. Everything before that is foreplay and dialogue related.

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Played this a few years ago. This game is about 90% dialogue and has an insanely slow buildup to actual sex scenes. I actually read everything and it took me over 12 hours to get to the first actual sex scene. Everything before that is foreplay and dialogue related.
Its a great game with tons of scenes, good build up and lots to explore, with very good writing, but like many other games out there...

...Its "Hold Clrl and press Z alot, The Game."

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Page has been updated with stonefred767 TL and the rest GPT4o'd by me. I've also translated all the UI and anything else I could find. LMK if there are any issues and thanks to the people who funded the translation.
damn awesome
do we still need '; Patch: * ' or is that also in the zip?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Whenever I use my mouse the character won't move if I don't press literally 1 "block" away from the heroine. Is there any way to fix it?
Just a note this is in the original game as well. Not sure if intended by the Dev or not and I don't have a fix.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Where is the gallery room?
Once you get into your inn room in free play, it's part of the book on the desk.

I've been helping test the update since last night and man this game is everything I wanted. It's basically Zeven 2.0. That's the good and the bad of Zeven. If you hate the long (LOOONNNNNGGGG) buildup of Zeven save yourself some frustration. However if you wanted Zeven with slgihtly better dungeon mechanics and better resolution this is the game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
where changelog?
are we getting pregnancy content or is it just a steam release? :WaitWhat:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
where changelog?
are we getting pregnancy content or is it just a steam release? :WaitWhat:
There was already pregnancy content... But this is just a full dazed translation instead of the partial we had before.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes