Sep 27, 2017
Thanks this is one of my favorite games. more than the new work of the studio. Love the tons of short scenes. yes many scenes use the same cg but with increasein degress of change and more importantly one of the best corruption games being very gradual. not one of those from pure to bitch in 30 min games.

very recomended to all fans of corruption games , also netorare games

inye59

May 9, 2020
Is the same creator as princess of Zevran if yes i think i played too much hentai game...:oops::ROFLMAO:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Can I pay off the debt with just dungeon crawling and without providing "services"? Is corruption avoidable and can I keep her pure?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Can I pay off the debt with just dungeon crawling and without providing "services"? Is corruption avoidable and can I keep her pure?
Just as Princess Zeven there is no different endings and there is no virgin route. Grace either will become everyones wife and will make babies with everyone OR she will become evil merchant's plaything and make babies with him/prostitute for him - which considered bad end and game over.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
It's likely intended / required for the system, since the game uses a separate combat system in the map instead of the standard RPGMaker combat system.
Oh GFDI. I've put off playing Zeven cause I hate playing these kinda games with keyboard. Download this, saw not an ancient fucking version of RPGM, got all excited then...nope. Still gotta use the keyboard, just for different tedious reasons.
Oh well. Thanks for the info (saves me wasting time searching around for plugins or anything) (y)

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Oh GFDI. I've put off playing Zeven cause I hate playing these kinda games with keyboard. Download this, saw not an ancient fucking version of RPGM, got all excited then...nope. Still gotta use the keyboard, just for different tedious reasons.
Oh well. Thanks for the info (saves me wasting time searching around for plugins or anything) (y)
filtered

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The "decensor" pussy placement breaks my brain. We can't get it right in 3D, can't get it right with manual drawing, not sure if AI can get it right either. Where else Can i get my daily dose of vagina?
OH LIFE! Why do you hate me so much?

chiron67

Dec 19, 2020
Hi, somebody knows how to resolve this issue of the graphic ?
already mentionned but did not find it out , thank's a lot.
i have play it for long time ago and did not had this stange view.

1717416894690.png

Reactions: caschque
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes