Minnasan1000

Jan 6, 2022
what cgs did she first lose her virginity? kind of gave up at 3trd debt payment cuz it seem am missed some event and no event appeared after paying the debt

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
So anyone with the og game folder (not the one now edited in post#1) still and the decensor installed you can do what stonebro did by giving us his data folder with his translated work -- also works with dazes.
using all the files in dazes jus breaks the game entirely
stoneTL+Decen folder merged with DazeTL

1717438138995.png

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Is it normal that quite often arrows just bounce off enemies? Both using the command "shoot" or equiping them and pressing E.
Also first time dying in the dungeon... you just get a game over and have to reload, you are not just sent back home (enough since you don't get any more items or the relic) or even say lose some money and items and be violated. Had I known about it I would have just used the scroll instead of gambling a last kill or die hit.
And I really hope you can get a lot more levels in other dungeons, because having to level up to at most level 6 everyday to survive gets tiring, and using the auto explore feature is just a loss.
Idk, it's enjoyable but at the same time it has plenty of things I'm not a fan of in this kind of games. I prefer zeven tbh.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am using the de-censored version and I don't get what's happening with it right now
View attachment 3701001
There's in universe censorship for some of the early evens. It's completely normal in story, and I personally don't know if the patch removed the in universe censors.

Basically, if you skipped the text, one artifact you get in the first dungeon is a magic item that allows the black rectangles you see to appear over people. Grace only agrees to some early events by having this active, and it will get smaller and disappear as her corruption advances.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone just upload a single link for a prepackaged pre-batted fixed translated decensored version instead of... the 15 links/edits/shit we have on this thread?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
wake me up when there is a new Decensor patch since the old one is breaking the new version

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone just upload a single link for a prepackaged pre-batted fixed translated decensored version instead of... the 15 links/edits/shit we have on this thread?
Spend 20 seconds to read the OP and you will see there is only 1 link to download. If you want to patch the game with the decensor then apply the patch link in the OP but I did not create it so I won't be patching any fixes if it breaks anything.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
what cgs did she first lose her virginity? kind of gave up at 3trd debt payment cuz it seem am missed some event and no event appeared after paying the debt
here is one near the end of the game in the bath, you can pick who.

wake me up when there is a new Decensor patch since the old one is breaking the new version
i uploaded my copy a few posts above. haven't encountered any errors at all, just did what stone did...copied dazes data folder and a few js files.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It works fine for me.

1717442159202.png

For people who are having issues with the sex board make sure you run GAMEUPDATE.bat to put you on the latest version of the patch.

As a side note the title and name at the top are variables so if you didn't update to latest before you started the game, you will have to wait for those values to reset in game before they switch back to English.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Spend 20 seconds to read the OP and you will see there is only 1 link to download. If you want to patch the game with the decensor then apply the patch link in the OP but I did not create it so I won't be patching any fixes if it breaks anything.
Game link, decensor link, BAT fix, and decensor fix.

That's 4 things too many. Should be prebatted and prefixed.

1717442237242.png

• Angry
Reactions: gervid

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game link, decensor link, BAT fix, and decensor fix.

That's 4 things too many. Should be prebatted and prefixed.

View attachment 3701742
The bat is already included in the main link. I'm not going to reupload the entire game every time I put in a fix, it's a waste of time. The decensor/decensor-fix isn't proven to work with the latest version of the game which is why it's left out. Use it at your own risk.

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
The decensor patch combined with the new TL causes issues when Grace is naked (some elements aren't properly removed), so...someone's gotta update that.

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Yeah from what people have reported to me the decensor is likely to break stuff since its made for an older version of the game.

Edit: Specifically things like this might happen which I'm not sure if its a TL issue, a bug, or a decensor issue.
View attachment 3701044
checked the decensor file, it seems only the image in st_heroin_n_sh have difference
that what caused this issue, the towels are not in same exact pixels and make it replaced by the clothes
the others files seems fine and the same

cannot check the rpgmvp files tho, so far it doesn't cause more issue for me
edit:forgot to remove same reply to other guy
edit2: added fixed image for that partition scene error

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes