forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
why does dazedanon want everyone to get a patch from github or use the .bat file(which could easily become a problem if someone wanted to edit it) instead of just uploading patched game?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
why does dazedanon want everyone to get a patch from github or use the .bat file(which could easily become a problem if someone wanted to edit it) instead of just uploading patched game?
No? You can't just edit someone elses github repository...
And he makes micro changes multiple times a day for the first week+ of any game fixing issues. Keeping the first post updated with those is a waste of time. If it's too much of a bother than just use the base patch but then you don't get to bitch about the various already fixed problems.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Critiism: It appears you need to go through every H event to progress the fully lewd route, which
any idea what else after sucubi?
There is an event for losing after a checkpoint location in the succubus dungeon which is required to progress to the next dungeon. Yes it's weird/stupid.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
No? You can't just edit someone elses github repository...
And he makes micro changes multiple times a day for the first week+ of any game fixing issues. Keeping the first post updated with those is a waste of time. If it's too much of a bother than just use the base patch but then you don't get to bitch about the various already fixed problems.
ah I see its due to multiple changes along the way. not sure what other stuff you're bitching about

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ah I see its due to multiple changes along the way. not sure what other stuff you're bitching about
OK, a github repository (what the translator uses with the .bat file) isn't able to be changed or edited by anyone without permissions. So unless the translator himself is doing shady shit, that's generally safe (if you don't trust this translator, you probably shouldn't download the game at all). This was one of the things you were so concerned with in your previous post.

The other part is that if you insist on not updating the translation, don't complain about bugs that have likely already been fixed by the patches.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Are there no mouse patch
You can use your mouse, but sue to the combat system you have to click only 1 tile over.

I also can never understand how anyone plays an RPGMaker style game with mouse, it's just much easier IMO to use keyboard. But I also grew up with that, so maybe in a few years it'll be people wanting a touch screen patch...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Hey dazedanon - It's not super important or anything but I noticed the Bestiary "tribe" and "features" for each enemy are all untranslated. Just an FYI in case your tool missed it somehow, I know stonefred mentioned this in his comment, I just wasn't certain whether this was missed or intentionally left out for other reasons. This can be found by accessing the book in the middle of Grace's room

Doesn't break the game by these being untranslated, in fact I doubt most players ever even look at the bestiary unless they get stuck or something. just figured I'd mention it. Thanks again dude

EDIT: Nah, JK, he already ninja fixed it before I even posted this comment. Run the updater if you have untranslated bestiary text

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey dazedanon - It's not super important or anything but I noticed the Bestiary "tribe" and "features" for each enemy are all untranslated. Just an FYI in case your tool missed it somehow, I know stonefred mentioned this in his comment, I just wasn't certain whether this was missed or intentionally left out for other reasons. This can be found by accessing the book in the middle of Grace's room

Doesn't break the game by these being untranslated, in fact I doubt most players ever even look at the bestiary unless they get stuck or something. just figured I'd mention it. Thanks again dude

View attachment 3702971
This should be tled in latest I think. I did it today.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Dang man. You're on top of it haha, I guess I should've just tried running the .bat before launching tonight. I just updated and re-launched and sure enough, all translated. Thanks dude!

Edited my previous comment accordingly

Robosapien

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for improving the translation. Having played pregcess, it was possible to understand what was going on but this makes the game much more enjoyable.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
You can use your mouse, but sue to the combat system you have to click only 1 tile over.

I also can never understand how anyone plays an RPGMaker style game with mouse, it's just much easier IMO to use keyboard. But I also grew up with that, so maybe in a few years it'll be people wanting a touch screen patch...
Because it makes you play on phone, pretty much phone emulator need that or we forced to play with both hand or make screen on potrait mod that make screen smaller.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, my thoughts exactly. Honestly it's super easy to play RPGM games one-handed anyway (I'm assuming that's why folks use a mouse, lol).

Assuming you have a keyboard, you can easily control your character using arrow keys for movement, Return (left of arrow keys) as the select button, Shift as sprint (or just turn on autorun in options), and 0 on numpad for cancel. All totally reachable with just one hand. :WeSmart:

It works great for the vast majority of RPGM games. Some rare games you need to disable Numlock to get 0 to work for some weird reason though

Reactions: gervid

user2333

Apr 12, 2021
I got stuck in the dungeon of desire in the room with shopkeepers they say that I don't have enough money to buy items and there is no way out, I can't understand what I have to do there... please help

Daame

May 20, 2022
Great game, can someone note all the scenes we can get though? It is a major pain getting through all the text, my little soldier already hurts so much :D

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
I got stuck in the dungeon of desire in the room with shopkeepers they say that I don't have enough money to buy items and there is no way out, I can't understand what I have to do there... please help
try dropping the items you picked from the store

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes