TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
34 pages for a female protagonist corruption
Is this one of the better games of the genre? I know most of these kind only have ten pages or even less.
Can someone tell me how is this game story/gameplay/corruption compares to Shimobashira (Ambrosia/Enisia, Celesphonia) works?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
34 pages for a female protagonist corruption
Is this one of the better games of the genre? I only most of these kind only have ten pages or even less.
Can someone tell me how is this game story/gameplay/corruption compares to Shimobashira (Ambrosia/Enisia, Celesphonia) works?
It's similar to Celesphonia but more in line with Pregcess of Zeven with the amount of text going over the gradual corruption. Has the nice corruption of Celesphonia with a short novel attached giving the details on her downfall.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Fourth dungeon, at random times between levels 6-10, it locks up. EVERY time. Can't make any further progress in the game as a result. Updated with batchfile--no good. Reinstalled game from fresh download--no good. Pretty bullshit, really.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Update, the most recent fixes that went in should TL most of the combat logs. There are a few remnants but I got the vast majority of them. Feel free to keep reporting issues to me.

Also I put in a fix for the crash that happens when items sink into lava pits or fall outside of the map.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
So how do you actually progress dungeons? I keep redoing the first one
Once you pay back the first installment of 50k the next dungeon opens up and it seems like a fixed pay back date of 12 days from the date when it's payed off so if you don't mind grinding do just that until the last day you can. ;)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Right. So that's what happens when you disregard the warning of paying your first debt (50,000) in 7 days too early... Even with the second debt (0f 150K in 12 days), I'm stuck in the first dungeon...

I'll load some old saves, I guess

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Right. So that's what happens when you disregard the warning of paying your first debt (50,000) in 7 days too early... Even with the second debt (0f 150K in 12 days), I'm stuck in the first dungeon...

IIRC you have to complete the dungeon, and possibly some of the events before the second dungeon unlocks. Regardless, completing all the events and building up some cash before repaying is a good idea.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019

IIRC you have to complete the dungeon, and possibly some of the events before the second dungeon unlocks. Regardless, completing all the events and building up some cash before repaying is a good idea.
Pretty sure the new dungeons do not unlock until all events are viewed. If it's not viewing all events, then it's likely tied to viewing all hotel work events as the dungeons unlock as the hotel levels up. In a sense, dungeon unlocks are tied to both paying off the debt on time (since game over otherwise) and lowering Grace's chastity value.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Pretty sure the new dungeons do not unlock until all events are viewed. If it's not viewing all events, then it's likely tied to viewing all hotel work events as the dungeons unlock as the hotel levels up. In a sense, dungeon unlocks are tied to both paying off the debt on time (since game over otherwise) and lowering Grace's chastity value.
It's tied to paying the debt and hitting a certain Chastity/Sense of virtue level. That means most of the time you could choose to leave 1-2 scenes unwatched if you wanted.

Glasssonia

Jul 24, 2023
does anyone else have all the character models overlapping on the right hand side I dont want to continue with it like this 1717558011658.png

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
So why only 50% of the game is translated? Did the translator abandon it or something? Really disappointing. Hopefully Kagura Games will decide to publish it one day.
50% human translation and 50% GPT translation which is almost as good as human once you factor dazed manually fixes a lot of the issues. It's fully playable and enjoyable, might see a He and Her mixed up sometimes but you can look past it

how's the uncensor mod? is it compatible?
Causes some bugs in the live2d sometimes but it's worth having it otherwise

Last edited:

AnubiusGTR

Jun 3, 2022
DOnt have any bugs with uncesor patch, just download, batfile, drop uncensor and all good, only live 2D dont have uncensor for some reason.

Daame

May 20, 2022
man im gonna need a walkthrough for the scenes, this is kinda exhausting to complete

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes