• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ktokisaki

Mar 1, 2022
i seem to have this weird bug, it won't progress after i pay the 2nd payment. does anyone have a save for right after the 2nd payment is paid? :cry:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Still, there is no way in hell Kagura Games translations are MTL.
Akanemachi Sideshow had a ton of gender mismatches. That's not something a human translator does. Hell, that's not something a human editor of an MTL script lets through. I generally give them the benefit of the doubt but that game was 100% a barely edited MTL.

Reactions: soundengineer

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, maybe I've missed something, but how to take items from boxes? identification and others?

Klinkclankx

Jul 12, 2021
Since this latest update I am getting a lot of "Uncaught Error: Header Not Found" when initiating scenes and being part way through them.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I'm in the first dungeon and I've filled up my inventory.
How can I tell the value of items, so I can figure out what to throw and what to keep?

Am I correct in assuming that scrolls and potions are worth the least, equipment is worth average, and special items worth the most?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Fun visual bug:

At the start of the game, upon reaching Lomberg, go to this square and then click to move diagonally (up and right): screen goes crazy as Grace keeps trying to pass :p

Can stop the weird jumping to-and-fro by opening the menu

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I'm in the first dungeon and I've filled up my inventory.
How can I tell the value of items, so I can figure out what to throw and what to keep?

Am I correct in assuming that scrolls and potions are worth the least, equipment is worth average, and special items worth the most?
In general yes. I've been trying to keep a log of item values as I'm curious what's the least you can "progress" to still clear the debt. I've attached the text file I've been tracking it all from. (Note: all values I've been converting to "full price" of the base item per the Company standard. Cursed and Enhanced items modify this. Unsure of how adding elements affects item price. And dungeon merchants aren't exactly 200%...they normally give a better price for items than the company from what I've seen, with the notable exception being on treasure items. Those they undercut you by a large margin.)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
dazedanon

In item descriptions, especially for weapons and shields, very often the text is too long (or the font too large) and we can't read the last lines at the bottom.

Here's an example from the very first item I picked up
(No idea if that part was translated by stonefred767 or by you)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

In item descriptions, especially for weapons and shields, very often the text is too long (or the font too large) and we can't read the last lines at the bottom.

Oh yeah I need to figure out how I'm going to fix this. Do you have a save with this item by any chance?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
dazedanon

Oh yeah I need to figure out how I'm going to fix this. Do you have a save with this item by any chance?
I've basically not sold any items other than to dungeon merchants in this run. So plenty to check in the chest. Similar item in inventory already

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
I've basically not sold any items other than to dungeon merchants in this run. So plenty to check in the chest. Similar item in inventory already
Basically, all elemental enhancements do this, when inspected on the equipment (water, fire, wind, earth, holy).
Same thing on original japanese version, BTW.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This should hopefully fix the line spacing issues. Let me know if anyone comes across similar issues.

1717689063267.png

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
In general yes. I've been trying to keep a log of item values as I'm curious what's the least you can "progress" to still clear the debt. I've attached the text file I've been tracking it all from. (Note: all values I've been converting to "full price" of the base item per the Company standard. Cursed and Enhanced items modify this. Unsure of how adding elements affects item price. And dungeon merchants aren't exactly 200%...they normally give a better price for items than the company from what I've seen, with the notable exception being on treasure items. Those they undercut you by a large margin.)
Thank you.
How do you add elements to equipment? I'm still in the goblin dungeon. Does this get added later on or am I missing something?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you.
How do you add elements to equipment? I'm still in the goblin dungeon. Does this get added later on or am I missing something?
Elements are viewable in the item details (select item > details > arrow keys to scroll pages or highlight item and hit S to shortcut to the details page) if you want to see what they are.

However, you are correct that they are only something you can modify from the 2nd dungeon onwards. You'll start finding raw elements on the dungeon floor. There's some mobs that can eat items and if killed not too quickly but not too slowly, will drop an element from the item they ate. And there are scrolls that let you extract specific elements from items you own. Once you have an element you just select and use to apply it to the item you want. Just be aware that not all elements are beneficial on all types of equipment. Some may even be harmful (think book of demons you can extract an element that randomly curses items if you use it?)

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Damn this is a fun game. I'm enjoying the dungeon crawling so it took 24 hrs of playtime just to suck a dick. The slow corruption is nicely done indeed. And having normal sized tits is fantastic!

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
I believe it's just human. I've got about 20 hours into the game over the course of the last few days (probably less time actually played, that's the time on my savegame and I think RPGM operates on a faster time scale or something, lol) and I haven't seen a single scene with monsters, no defeat scenes either. I'm basically at the very end of the game now, just have a few things left to do but I've already paid off all of the debt levels and every single H-scene so far has been with humans.

When choosing your difficulty in-game, it says something about selecting the Hard mode difficulty so that it's easier to get defeat scenes without having to force yourself to lose, but I'm not sure why the OG translator said this because as far as I can tell there are zero defeat or monster scenes--in fact, every combat defeat results in a game over and a kick back to the main menu. I don't think dazedanon's TL tool inserted that difficulty description text, it should probably be removed.

Unrelatedly, but similarly, there are a few text insertions that should probably be removed. I should have commented about them here when I first encountered them, but neglected to and now I'll have to go back and search for them. The OG translator added a few bits of personal text to mark his progress with the translation. Specifically I can think of two scenes that have text inserted by the translator after the scenes end, I forget the context of the first one, but the second one I saw was him basically saying "This is probably the last scene I'll be able to translate for a while, for XYZ reasons," which is a fairly standard thing you see in incomplete games or translations.

I assume these bits of text just got missed when the TL was finalized, and I assume the same is true for the difficulty description at the beginning of the game. That difficulty description doesn't really make sense in my opinion since there are no defeat scenes and losing in combat always results in a game over.
I think I have removed most of the TL Notes that reference unfinished translations though I might have missed some.

I also believe you are correct about the Defeat events notes so I will remove them for now. Though just in case, maybe stonefred767 can chime in on the reason they are there.
There are indeed defeat scenes once you reach the third dungeon.

Edit: I should add, that's also when the difficulty starts to ramp up and losing naturally becomes more of a possibility, hence that part of the note.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes