SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
This should hopefully fix the line spacing issues. Let me know if anyone comes across similar issues.

View attachment 3710842
Thanks: I'll check it out later (I was in a dungeon when you dropped this fix, and since you can't save while in a dungeon...)

Sadly, must report some more overflow: in Grace's room, if you click on the book and then choose Bestiary, those descriptions run off the right margin (here, as an example, is the Giant Slug from the very first dungeon)

Reactions: dazedanon

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 3711349

Got this unexpected error (and lost 1 hour of progress)
The short answer is this is a known issue for some but it's unclear why it occurs for some people and not others. and best advice is just "make sure you're running the latest batch (run .BAT)" and "save before checking your stats, just in case."

If you can figure out a reliable way to reproduce the error, then might be able to fix it. However, if it's something where you can reliably reproduce it, but someone else following the steps can't, especially when using your save file, it's likely the game was patched wrong somewhere along the way. Best hope of fixing it without some serious debugging is probably to backup your www/save/ folder somewhere before deleting the game and re-downloading and unpacking it.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks: I'll check it out later (I was in a dungeon when you dropped this fix, and since you can't save while in a dungeon...)

Sadly, must report some more overflow: in Grace's room, if you click on the book and then choose Bestiary, those descriptions run off the right margin (here, as an example, is the Giant Slug from the very first dungeon)
Now fixed on latest.
1717711768958.png

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
There are indeed defeat scenes once you reach the third dungeon.

Edit: I should add, that's also when the difficulty starts to ramp up and losing naturally becomes more of a possibility, hence that part of the note.
Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed all monster scenes honestly, I thought for sure I'd died and received the Game Over several times while going through the third and fourth dungeons but obviously I'm wrong (wait nah, I wasn't wrong, I died a ton here lol). I think I'll finish this game up tonight, I haven't played since my last posting here. I'll just hit up the recollection room to watch those scenes, assuming they're viewable there.

FWIW, I 100% believe you, but it seems so strange that I somehow missed every possible monster scene... in fact now that I think about it I know I died a bunch of times in the third dungeon since that was the first one to really give me problems. Died many times before I turned the difficulty down and was able to finally proceed.

Is it only specific monsters? Or something specific you need to carry/do to make them happen?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Dungeon of desire on hard difficulty has me rethinking my life choices. I must be missing something.

Surely it isn't just pure RNG to progress? Everything gets removed from your inventory upon entry, and you are reset to level 1 as usual.

What am I missing?
Everything gets removed?
For previous dungeons, nothing is preventing you from entering with items found on previous runs: you just need to re-equip them

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed all monster scenes honestly, I thought for sure I'd died and received the Game Over several times while going through the third and fourth dungeons but obviously I'm wrong (wait nah, I wasn't wrong, I died a ton here lol). I think I'll finish this game up tonight, I haven't played since my last posting here. I'll just hit up the recollection room to watch those scenes, assuming they're viewable there.

FWIW, I 100% believe you, but it seems so strange that I somehow missed every possible monster scene... in fact now that I think about it I know I died a bunch of times in the third dungeon since that was the first one to really give me problems. Died many times before I turned the difficulty down and was able to finally proceed.

Is it only specific monsters? Or something specific you need to carry/do to make them happen?
Oh yeah, you need to have reached a checkpoint (minimum floor 5) since you get reset back to it after the scene ends. And to be clear, they're not monster scenes, but scenes where Grace loses and gets rescued by an adventurer/loses a day in lieu of a game over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aifman7

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Some more text disappearing over the right margin

Here, from the very first edition of the Grace Daily

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Everything gets removed?
For previous dungeons, nothing is preventing you from entering with items found on previous runs: you just need to re-equip them
Yeah, Dungeon of Desire and future dungeons don't allow you to bring items in with you. You can keep items you find in the dungeon within the checkpoint chest but anything you take out cannot be brought back in. This only applies to the third (Dungeon of Desire) and later dungeons, the first two function as you described.
Oh yeah, you need to have reached a checkpoint (minimum floor 5) since you get reset back to it after the scene ends. And to be clear, they're not monster scenes, but scenes where Grace loses and gets rescued by an adventurer/loses a day in lieu of a game over.
Nice, thanks! That clears it all up, I definitely didn't die after reaching that first checkpoint, since by that point I was in easy difficult, breezing on through. I appreciate the explanation, gives me a reason to revisit those dungeons now

Daame

May 20, 2022
I may be very lazy for asking this, but what actually happens between Levels 3 and 5 of corruption? She turns from barely getting naked to getting gangbanged. the gallery doesn't convey much of the story, can someone help narrate me what happens please?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I may be very lazy for asking this, but what actually happens between Levels 3 and 5 of corruption? She turns from barely getting naked to getting gangbanged. the gallery doesn't convey much of the story, can someone help narrate me what happens please?
tldr the third dungeon onward are dungeons with lust corruption effect.

Reactions: Daame
Aug 9, 2019
There is a LOT going on with this one. It is extremely heavy on a slow-burn corruption, like if corruption is the tag that makes you perk up this is the game for you. The old translation was bad but playable so I am hoping that has been fixed.
I appreciate the headsup because I do like slow burn corruption, but it doesn't really answer me in terms of how the content is served LMAO

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I appreciate the headsup because I do like slow burn corruption, but it doesn't really answer me in terms of how the content is served LMAO
Pretty much all the scenes are post dungeon in the inn, it's quite linear with scenes locked in stages tied to how much of the debt you've paid off but you do get to pick the order somewhat and who she eventually loses her virginity to. There's only really two paths, losing because you can't make enough money or slutting her up so don't bother going for a pure run without cheating. As best I can tell there's no battlefuck, unless you count spawning into a room with a lilith and goblin wizard who proceed to speed themselves up while slowing you down and forcing you to skip 30% of your turns.

Reactions: soundengineer
Jan 4, 2018
Just started playing this, great art so far. Can anyone tell me if you at least get revenge of the Big Merchant CEO, Gloak? After reading the intro part, kind of a turn off if nothing bad happens to him. Is there an ending like Princess of Zeven, where you can get rid of him?

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
do potions that permanently increase stats actually permanently increase stats or is it until i reset my level next dive

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
It's a very slow burn with hours of reading. It took me over 8 hours to get to an actual intercourse scene, when I played while actually reading everything. There is no way to easily recap how much shit happens, because it's so slow paced. It takes hours to go from kissing forcefully to kissing willfully for instance, and it's usually just an endless series of softcore stuff until finally everything happens all at once. I'd have to say this is a very psychological (understanding the position of the protagonist, and everything happening to her/around her to enhance the eroticism) corruption game that takes wearing down the girl to lengthy extremes.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, but I think it could have been paced better.

Reactions: soundengineer

Daame

May 20, 2022
It's a very slow burn with hours of reading. It took me over 8 hours to get to an actual intercourse scene, when I played while actually reading everything. There is no way to easily recap how much shit happens, because it's so slow paced. It takes hours to go from kissing forcefully to kissing willfully for instance, and it's usually just an endless series of softcore stuff until finally everything happens all at once. I'd have to say this is a very psychological (understanding the position of the protagonist, and everything happening to her/around her to enhance the eroticism) corruption game that takes wearing down the girl to lengthy extremes.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, but I think it could have been paced better.
true, i was just trying to see though the files and everything starts happening after lvl 4 lust.

We got some rimjob scenes too, idk how many or with whom tho

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes