Applekid

Jun 20, 2017
Stupid question but... how can we access the recolection room in the upgraded inn?
The recollection book is right next to the debt repayment one near the Manager.
It isn't a 100% save, though, if you were hoping for that.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can u guys explain why is MTL bad? I've seen a lot of threads people complaining about it, it's even become a meme lol
Not going to wade too deep into these waters, but in short - some people find the grammar and translations to not sound natural and be disjointed which affects understanding of what is going on and enjoyment of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FemaleLesbianSexual

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Getting an error when I try and view the 'posters' on the wall that show sexual history causing the game to crash.

Robosapien

Feb 10, 2018
I know Ive already complimented this translation but I just want to say its great. For a game where the corruption is conveyed by so much internal monologue and where there are so many characters with distinct voices, having this level of quality makes for an infinitely better experience. Thank you.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Why there kind of scenes are missing like that? These are just some examples there are so many of them missing. :unsure:

View attachment 3729229
They're not missing. The scenes that you see correspond to the "stages" (or "chapters", if you will)
So, for example, the bottom row on your screenshot has its first scene on stage 3 (no scenes for the first two stages); similarly, the middle
row of your screenshot has no scene for the first three stages

Reactions: azginkedyy

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
When do other dungeons unlock? I've repaid the first debt, and I don't think I can get the money needed if new dungeons don't start opening up very soon.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
When do other dungeons unlock? I've repaid the first debt, and I don't think I can get the money needed if new dungeons don't start opening up very soon.
New stages of corruption must advance hand in hand with dungeons. Only when you get to Stage 2 does the second dungeon appear (so you need to get Grace's morals down to 90); if you pay your debt too quick, this starts the countdown re: number of days before her next debt is due, but the next (and better-paying) dungeon will only be unlocked once you meet the lewdness requirement to advance the corruption stages

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Ah, I was hoping there was a path that avoided being lewd all-together. I guess I'll go hog wild then.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I don't think it's mathematically possible to pay all debts from all stages while staying «pure» (or doing no lewd scenes at all).
I seem to remember reading that there is one (and only one) such scene in the recollection room, but that you need to cheat your file for money to get it in a play-through. Since you can activate switches in the recollection room that let you see all scenes, you can just do that, instead.

What I find best is to both progress the lewd scenes as fast as possible, and pay your debt as fast as possible at every level. (But only when the lewdness requirement for next stage is met)
It is entirely possible to grind every dungeon until the very last day for every level, but then you accumulate so much money that the monologues that Grace has to justify doing lewd scenes ("I have to choice but to do this, if I want to have enough money") start feeling totally disconnected from reality

Last edited:

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a way to attack diagonally that I am missing. Getting paralyzed by an enemy on the diagonal is pre

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a way to attack diagonally that I am missing. Getting paralyzed by an enemy on the diagonal is pre
You have to click on the diagonal (arrows don't work); to make sure you click on the correct spot, hold S (if playing on PC)
Once you have moved or attacked on the diagonal, then diagonal direction is set (press A if playing on PC, it should highlight the diagonal)

Reactions: Hreulfgar
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes