Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
1718285184450.png

Sadly after upgrading the inn I can't read the poster down-left there cuz of this ._.
UPD: Oh okay it was fixed somehow.

Last edited:

Akane_07

Sep 11, 2023
How do I fix this? It appear in the end of the Merchant event. The one Grace want to know about drug identification iirc.

PoofChick

Jun 16, 2022
I get "unexpeted identifire"error in second dungeon if shoot arrow/throw any object and it goes out of bounds

EDIT:Nevermind i reinstalled it from workupload started a new game and only then installed patch from github and put back my old saves

Last edited:

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
i was bored and challenged post-game dungeon
apparently, i just wasted my time diving 50 floors, don't do it, baby-factory inn is the only true (slavery) ending XD

Rokrik

Feb 8, 2021
i was bored and challenged post-game dungeon
apparently, i just wasted my time diving 50 floors, don't do it, baby-factory inn is the only true (slavery) ending XD
Their is an ending where Grace leave with zack something Kid, although that will require a decent bit management between the corruption and dungeon diving.

You need low corruption to earn more money but at the same time it can't be too low, I just cheated my way into that ending cause trying to get is gonna result is wasting too much time.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Every time i invest into the skill tree, it resets, how does it work?
One of the NPC's says it clearly: that's how it works in this game

Later dungeons allow you to reenter at pre-specified rest points with your skill tree intact

The first dungeon is there for you to get a feel for the various skill-tree routes, if you want

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Looks cool but is there more dungeons than first with goblins?
I just found only one dungeon but have "Chapter 2".
Dungeons are unlocked with story cutscenes when the inn upgrades. The inn upgrades each time you reach a certain chastity/virtue level and have paid off a debt.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
Mouse and Touchscreen movement patch

just extract the file inside www/js.

Explanation: every time you move the game checks if the distance you want to move is less than 1 and blocks your movement if it's not. I changed it so it only makes this check if you are inside of a dungeon.

Original code:
if (deltaX <= 1 && deltaY <= 1) {

Changed Code:
if ((deltaX <= 1 && deltaY <= 1) || !$gameDungeon.ready) {

edit: this game has a serious problem with game states so if you can't move after coming back from a dungeon just save and reload.

I DIDN'T TEST THIS ON THE WHOLE GAME SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Last edited:

Daame

May 20, 2022
How many rimjob scenes are there exactly? I counted minimum two, with Playboy+Old man , and one with the creepy guy.
Anybody found more?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Mouse and Touchscreen movement patch

just extract the file inside www/js.

Explanation: every time you move the game checks if the distance you want to move is less than 1 and blocks your movement if it's not. I changed it so it only makes this check if you are inside of a dungeon.

Original code:
if (deltaX <= 1 && deltaY <= 1) {

Changed Code:
if ((deltaX <= 1 && deltaY <= 1) || !$gameDungeon.ready) {

edit: this game has a serious problem with game states so if you can't move after coming back from a dungeon just save and reload your save

I DIDN'T TEST THIS ON THE WHOLE GAME SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Apparently, the room of recollection is considered a dungeon... so far, it's the only place I've found where we would benefit from long-distance movement instead of being limited to one square.
(Also, Grace's room at the inn is limited to one square, but since that room is so small, it's not much of a bother)

EDIT 2: Actually, going into the room of recollection breaks your patch – as long as Grace doesn't go look at those memories, she moves around her room and the inn as your patch intends, but once she accesses the recollection room and then comes back to the inn, she becomes limited to one square again...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes