outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I need help, I don’t know English, so I use an auto-translator, for the translator I need this RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher, but for some reason this plugin won’t install and doesn’t copy the game text, I played on the previous version before the advent of GPT4 translation, everything seemed to work there, why now does not work? can anyone tell me what to do?

Apr 7, 2019
I need help, I don’t know English, so I use an auto-translator, for the translator I need this RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher, but for some reason this plugin won’t install and doesn’t copy the game text, I played on the previous version before the advent of GPT4 translation, everything seemed to work there, why now does not work? can anyone tell me what to do?
Try playing on a Japanese version of the game? There's no reason you need to translate the already translated version.

Reactions: flynn1986

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I am all the way on stage 6 now and the Night and Morning routines are still French kisses, not the blowjob Night routine that was clearly indicated to be unlocked by the corresponding scene in stage 5. Is it fucking bugged? Are the Night and morning routines stuck for me? Also, are there morning and night routines with actual sex eventually in stage 6?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I use a translator to communicate, so I don’t know, maybe I wrote something wrong... I need a translation from English into another language... I also played on the MTL+manual translation version, where this plugin worked.
I put it here, for some unknown reason it doesn’t work... That’s why I’m asking what’s wrong with this version, what needs to be done to make this plugin work?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
A bit delayed and I found that out on my own, but I appreciate the reply. Any chance you could answer my routine inquiry above?
I haven’t played that far yet, real life and other games kept me away from this. Guess it’s time to come back to it…

Let us know if your problem gets fixed

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Don't these games (besides elf one) by this dev end after the girl becomes a slut then gets knocked up? Or can it occur multiple times there's just no cutscenes for birth over anything else?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
What the fuck? Some of the scenes have sections in the game are not translated but instead in romanized Japanese? Like "Grace-chan no eroi taikendan kikasarete"??? I thought this was fully translated with both manual and gpt4?

Jan 12, 2019
What the fuck? Some of the scenes have sections in the game are not translated but instead in romanized Japanese? Like "Grace-chan no eroi taikendan kikasarete"??? I thought this was fully translated with both manual and gpt4?
I mean, that's the sort of thing that happens with machine translation, and make no mistake, using GPT doesn't make it any less of a machine translation.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Don't these games (besides elf one) by this dev end after the girl becomes a slut then gets knocked up? Or can it occur multiple times there's just no cutscenes for birth over anything else?
There are no birth cutscenes no, but this devs games rarely end with pregnancy, and this is not one of them either.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There are no birth cutscenes no, but this devs games rarely end with pregnancy, and this is not one of them either.
Eh. I thought it was just one series of events from the cutscenes. Then its the same long ass event compared to a shoku games . Well there's only a few good ones of those since he forces rape corruption now. Before you could avoid it. Now it's just blah.
My point is if it can be repeated it takes too fucking lol ng WHEN it happens.
I want the corruption but the result I came for is walls of texts about how she got touched

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
After she lost her virginity, everything turn to be boring quickly.
The scenes are great but the constant gangbang, long cutscenes and the same images repeat over and over again can't dull the horniness.
The dev guy really obsess about sexual harassment (public) and sharing his girlfriend/wife, huh?
Also, i think this game is set in China where women is a myth due to the insanely off-balance gender ratio because the women in this game are either golem or standing boards set up by the CCP to calm the high density male population.

• Sad
Reactions: soundengineer

Daame

May 20, 2022
After wanking a few dozen times to this game, I've came to a post nut clarity.

There should be additional Two phases of corruption between three and five, and a few more artworks for those and it would be Perfectoo

The jump from 3 to 5 feels so much and so soon that it just ruins all the buildup( and four has barely any good scenes)

Making Grace slowly more corrupted into giving a handjob-> blowjob/titjob-> rimjob seems to be the way

Instead of the Lust dungeons just make her take even more debt due to an emergency or something.

Oh well, but it is still, nice

witek1

Mar 1, 2024
the patch does not work and github link is dead. Is the game playable without it? Unless someone can share new link

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Manually download from here

Click Code - download zip - extract and replace files.
It is recommended you do this, this patch fixes some crashes beside translation fixes.

Reactions: atzumo

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf is going on with her ass hanging out between her legs the character looks malformed. That badly drawn anatomy is incredibly distracting lol
man you're totally right, that's completely anatomically impossi--

1720035349554.png 1720035373517.png 1720035381911.png

or not :p

EDIT: Hell even Miley got the booty showing from the front (sidenote: what's with that look on her face? lol)
1720035500286.png

Last edited:

MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
Got an error, the game runs fine when I launch it (It runs perfectly fine the first time I played the game too for 4 hours), menu seems fine, but then when I try to load my save file, everything seems to be going well for a few seconds, until it froze and my entire screen went black.

when it went on again the game screen is black (only in the game screen), I could still open up the menu, move, and still hear the in-game sounds but the screen is pitch black.

Could someone help me out? I tried looking it up online, but I couldn't find the solution, some people seem to have similar problems and apparently this kind of bug has remain unsolved (or I wasn't searching deep enough)

1720161593614.png
I'm on my laptop
GPU: Nvidia Geforce MX450

jgutizz

Feb 6, 2019
I played this till Grace loses her virginity and I can safely say that this one is better than Princess of Zeven. Is there any better erotic writing than this one? The way Grace gets corrupted is absolutely amazing to read. The developer and I have the exact same tastes so I feel like this game was made for me.

I was a little worried about the mind control stuff but coming from Princess of Zeven, I know I would be safe. The way you can choose who you can lose your virginity to is great in my opinion. It's a shame that DL Site, Fanza etc. got fucked by credit card companies because I really want to pay for this game.

Simply amazing, can't wait to play the rest but my dick needs rest too. How do people put it, the soul is willing but the flesh is battered and bruised lmao.

wait, you can choose who takes her virg? i thought it was unavoidable gangbang

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes