Sweetcider

Dec 7, 2018
Hello peaple. I fucked my save in 2hour playtrought, is there a way to change the timer of payment or edit the position on the map in Save edit?

I walked in dungeon, forgeting to pay...

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hello peaple. I fucked my save in 2hour playtrought, is there a way to change the timer of payment or edit the position on the map in Save edit?

I walked in dungeon, forgeting to pay...
In the scene gallery, there is a cat that allows you to delay payment schedule by one day

Reactions: Sweetcider

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
It won't the github got taken down. you'll need to manually update from the gitgud thats now linked in the op
w
The live2d model glitches for me from the unpatched download and after patching from gitgud and applying the other patches in the main post. What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot 2024-09-11 190520.png

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I don't think there's a surefire way to prevent this: seems to happen to some people, and not to others, and even those that suffer from a visual glitch, it's not always on the same scene (in my case, it was the morning strip behind the partition)

All I can tell you is that in my case, a patch update appears to have fixed it (unless it moved the problem to a further scene, I don't know)

Can only suggest that you reapply patch
The live2d model glitches for me from the unpatched download and after patching from gitgud and applying the other patches in the main post. What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 4022738

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
I don't think there's a surefire way to prevent this: seems to happen to some people, and not to others, and even those that suffer from a visual glitch, it's not always on the same scene (in my case, it was the morning strip behind the partition)

All I can tell you is that in my case, a patch update appears to have fixed it (unless it moved the problem to a further scene, I don't know)

Can only suggest that you reapply patch
Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated.

I've come to discover that the issue seems to have been that I ran it in a virtualized environment and Live2D seems to have a bad time dealing with it. When I ran it elsewhere, the same files worked perfectly. Which gives me some food for thought about other buggy moments.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes