SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Dungeons are unlocked with story cutscenes when the inn upgrades. The inn upgrades each time you reach a certain chastity/virtue level and have paid off a debt.
Thanks! So, if I evade any cutscenes, then I don't get access to other dungeons?
I evade any cutscenes because I try to win in virgin state at the first time :'D
PS except trader's one cutscene to sell dungeon's loot everytime
or else there's not any chances to get 50k for first "chapter"

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks! So, if I evade any cutscenes, then I don't get access to other dungeons?
Exactly; the other dungeons (larger, better-paying, more fun) are only unlocked once you meet lewdness requirements AND pay the sum you owe.

There's a very good chance you'll be able to pay the second sum owed even if you stay pure and only grind the first dungeon.
But the sum you owe will become larger and larger, so if you only loot the first dungeon (selling items at 50%), it'll be be more and more difficult to pay off your debts.

And even if it is possible (I haven't tried, so I don't know), you'll get bored of the first dungeon...

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
There is a LOT going on with this one. It is extremely heavy on a slow-burn corruption, like if corruption is the tag that makes you perk up this is the game for you. The old translation was bad but playable so I am hoping that has been fixed.
is this one patched or do i need to patch it?

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
Apparently, the room of recollection is considered a dungeon... so far, it's the only place I've found where we would benefit from long-distance movement instead of being limited to one square.
(Also, Grace's room at the inn is limited to one square, but since that room is so small, it's not much of a bother)

EDIT 2: Actually, going into the room of recollection breaks your patch – as long as Grace doesn't go look at those memories, she moves around her room and the inn as your patch intends, but once she accesses the recollection room and then comes back to the inn, she becomes limited to one square again...
the game should, In theory, clean the " $gameDungeon.ready " variable after you leave a dungeon but is not doing it I could fiddle more with the code and find a better game state to check but this is enough for me right now

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I think Succubuss Desire Dungeon is very disbalanced on HARD difficulty - there's not any reason to try hard that dungeon
just only for 150k Gold Coins for the first time, but more easily to get 30k Gold every days in Second Dungeon without any risks and Game Over screen. But it's a very boring to enter in one dungeon all the time.
So I tired and change my game to Easiest Difficulty and don't care about any items or level ups and dungeon runs at all.

Resetting levels and resetting items in Desire Dungeon - the developer know how to kill motivation to have fun in the dungeons.
Yeah, they don't seem to appreciate how absurdly powerful slow/speed up is for this genre. Giving a common enemy a room wide skill that speeds up all enemies while also making you randomly skip your turn is just insane, every time you descend a floor you're risking dropping into the middle of a room with multiple enemies and dying before you get a second action. There's some ways to mitigate this with teleport items or scrolls with cc etc but that's denied to you by the start from scratch gimmick every dungeon has, so it's a total gamble every time.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Why the men in the game's universe are a bunch of horny communist monkeys who will share their girlfriend to other men while happily jerking off and patiently waiting for his turn?
"Damn, my girlfriend is hot af! Boys, come here and have a taste of what i found. You guys go first, call me when it's my turn"

Daame

May 20, 2022
the Inn Scene 4 or 5 is in Japanese( english, but the words are all Rero Rero, Aah Daisuki, think u get it)

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Where can I view the chastity value and Grace's sex stats? I don't see them at all in the normal stat page since I started the game.

Seyclops

Nov 13, 2017
I did the events that unlocked the Proof of Swordmaster, Grand Thief, Mage, and Cleric but cannot assign points to the new skill tree. Is there something I am missing?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I did the events that unlocked the Proof of Swordmaster, Grand Thief, Mage, and Cleric but cannot assign points to the new skill tree. Is there something I am missing?
They unlock skills about halfway through the tree with the same name. Before this point you couldn't buy that and were restricted to only the left side of the upper half.

Seyclops

Nov 13, 2017
They unlock skills about halfway through the tree with the same name. Before this point you couldn't buy that and were restricted to only the left side of the upper half.
Yeah but it still won't let me assign points and the same with the mixed classes. I cannot assign points to it even though the game said I have learned them already.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah but it still won't let me assign points and the same with the mixed classes. I cannot assign points to it even though the game said I have learned them already.
Your missing the actual skill not just the unlock for it.

1719544601055.png

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
I played this till Grace loses her virginity and I can safely say that this one is better than Princess of Zeven. Is there any better erotic writing than this one? The way Grace gets corrupted is absolutely amazing to read. The developer and I have the exact same tastes so I feel like this game was made for me.

I was a little worried about the mind control stuff but coming from Princess of Zeven, I know I would be safe. The way you can choose who you can lose your virginity to is great in my opinion. It's a shame that DL Site, Fanza etc. got fucked by credit card companies because I really want to pay for this game.

Simply amazing, can't wait to play the rest but my dick needs rest too. How do people put it, the soul is willing but the flesh is battered and bruised lmao.

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
I played this till Grace loses her virginity and I can safely say that this one is better than Princess of Zeven. Is there any better erotic writing than this one? The way Grace gets corrupted is absolutely amazing to read. The developer and I have the exact same tastes so I feel like this game was made for me.

I was a little worried about the mind control stuff but coming from Princess of Zeven, I know I would be safe. The way you can choose who you can lose your virginity to is great in my opinion. It's a shame that DL Site, Fanza etc. got fucked by credit card companies because I really want to pay for this game.

Simply amazing, can't wait to play the rest but my dick needs rest too. How do people put it, the soul is willing but the flesh is battered and bruised lmao.
They actually have a third.

https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...-v1-08-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.205752/

Personally, I think Grace is the best, but this one's not bad.

You haven't finished bruising your flesh.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes