SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Dungeons are unlocked with story cutscenes when the inn upgrades. The inn upgrades each time you reach a certain chastity/virtue level and have paid off a debt.
Thanks! So, if I evade any cutscenes, then I don't get access to other dungeons?
I evade any cutscenes because I try to win in virgin state at the first time :'D
PS except trader's one cutscene to sell dungeon's loot everytime
or else there's not any chances to get 50k for first "chapter"

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks! So, if I evade any cutscenes, then I don't get access to other dungeons?
Exactly; the other dungeons (larger, better-paying, more fun) are only unlocked once you meet lewdness requirements AND pay the sum you owe.

There's a very good chance you'll be able to pay the second sum owed even if you stay pure and only grind the first dungeon.
But the sum you owe will become larger and larger, so if you only loot the first dungeon (selling items at 50%), it'll be be more and more difficult to pay off your debts.

And even if it is possible (I haven't tried, so I don't know), you'll get bored of the first dungeon...

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
There is a LOT going on with this one. It is extremely heavy on a slow-burn corruption, like if corruption is the tag that makes you perk up this is the game for you. The old translation was bad but playable so I am hoping that has been fixed.
is this one patched or do i need to patch it?

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
Apparently, the room of recollection is considered a dungeon... so far, it's the only place I've found where we would benefit from long-distance movement instead of being limited to one square.
(Also, Grace's room at the inn is limited to one square, but since that room is so small, it's not much of a bother)

EDIT 2: Actually, going into the room of recollection breaks your patch – as long as Grace doesn't go look at those memories, she moves around her room and the inn as your patch intends, but once she accesses the recollection room and then comes back to the inn, she becomes limited to one square again...
the game should, In theory, clean the " $gameDungeon.ready " variable after you leave a dungeon but is not doing it I could fiddle more with the code and find a better game state to check but this is enough for me right now

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes