Applekid

Jun 20, 2017
Found a different bug, in the Succubus Villa (challenge dungeon). Occurs when killing a mandragora and getting caught in the paralysis AOE. Not sure if it crashed because she resisted or crashed because she fell for it.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Found a different bug, in the Succubus Villa (challenge dungeon). Occurs when killing a mandragora and getting caught in the paralysis AOE. Not sure if it crashed because she resisted or crashed because she fell for it.
Got a save?

orbzzz

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone Know how to make this work in Joiplay? All I'm getting is a black screen after opening the game

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
when i try to read the stat for grace near the front desk an error msg occur and the game froze

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Fixed in latest.

when i try to read the stat for grace near the front desk an error msg occur and the game froze
Happens randomly. If you can reproduce it consistently send me a save. Your current save doesn't crash for me.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Just started the game. Can someone tell me how many endings there are and if the fmc can the revenge on the merchant?

noperceiving

Sep 1, 2021
enjoying the game so far, but wow this is suck a dick move if you don't careful and accidentally soft block yourself. I forgot to lure the lava slime away and it burned most of the shop items, and it count as me buying them so i can't get out :FacePalm:

1718040084345.png

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes