PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Are scenes just random CGs or is there any battlefuck or whatever?
There is a LOT going on with this one. It is extremely heavy on a slow-burn corruption, like if corruption is the tag that makes you perk up this is the game for you. The old translation was bad but playable so I am hoping that has been fixed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Grace of the Labyrinth Town [v1.15] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You] - Compressed

Win [312 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
no hard feeling, but my kaspersky tell me something wrong in you .bat

should i worry about it???
No, I've already vetted it but if you really are worried, you can right click > edit to see all the script code. Copy and paste it in ChatGPT and ask it what it does and it will tell you.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah from what people have reported to me the decensor is likely to break stuff since its made for an older version of the game.

Edit: Specifically things like this might happen which I'm not sure if its a TL issue, a bug, or a decensor issue.
1717431563449.png

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
is thatall translated and uncensored?
it was a different version that ppl costantly ignored with fixed mtl and few other stuff (the old release was totally broken), take it as old release since it won't be longer needed, the uncensored pics were made by an user and you need just to download and replace (same goes with the new version).
I am using the de-censored version and I don't get what's happening with it right now
View attachment 3701001
That's a game mechanic...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah from what people have reported to me the decensor is likely to break stuff since its made for an older version of the game.
pics shoudn't but live 2d model might (perhaps have a different encryption, honestly i should check again).
There is the fact that that post might have also missing files, I've contribuited with the checks, I'm not exactly sure the links are updated since the user in question did multiple post without merging.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
pics shoudn't but live 2d model might (perhaps have a different encryption, honestly i should check again).
That would make sense. I don't recall touching anything in assets where I think the live2d lives.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Dungeon of desire on hard difficulty has me rethinking my life choices. I must be missing something.

Loving the game so far, this is the first major roadblock I've encountered but I've been stumped for like an hour now. Searching the thread doesn't seem to bring up anything related to my problem, which makes me think it's just me being dumb and missing some obvious trigger as usual :HideThePain:

EDIT: and as usual, about 20 minutes after posting this I figure it out. It was exactly what I thought-- the RNG and difficulty was making that section way harder than it needed to be. I resolved the "issue" by just turning the difficulty down to scrub. I'll probably turn it back up after this section, that dungeon was just pissing me off lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes