Jan 25, 2018
So. To install we need to download from the links, then download the GitHub patch, apply it, and then we can add the decensor patch? The game was freezing a lot last time I tried it and I couldn't get past the first time you get to the cave.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
So. To install we need to download from the links, then download the GitHub patch, apply it, and then we can add the decensor patch? The game was freezing a lot last time I tried it and I couldn't get past the first time you get to the cave.
i did that and get the error message just after choose difficulty , still waiting for the solution

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
Dazedanon has began translating the game, give it a few days. If you cant wait then install their translation on Japanese version of the game, it works for me. MTL version in OP was always broken one way or another, don't download it.

Download japanese game from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/grace-of...ly-pretty-ultra-loving-you.97047/post-8192930

WIP translation:
can someone please upload it into pixeldrain / gofile / mega ...because its very slow to download via workupload , please :( thank you

olchippy1

Oct 16, 2022
there's no way i'm downloading something from someone with 3 posts AND running a .bat after what's been happening around this site recently

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
ah ok. as long as it's not ending only.
its not really a mechanic. if this is your first game from this dev they all follow pretty much the same formula of SLOOOOOOOW corruption of the MC. there's a lot of scenes but you pretty much have to go thru them all before unlocking the next corruption lv. if she starts at 1, preg content would be like a 6/7 end game content where pretty much everyone has a chance to breed the MC.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Played this a few years ago. This game is about 90% dialogue and has an insanely slow buildup to actual sex scenes. I actually read everything and it took me over 12 hours to get to the first actual sex scene. Everything before that is foreplay and dialogue related.
So you're telling us it's a slow burn corruption game? NICE!

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
last time i tryed this game was full of bugs and crashdowns. i never got to finish it after i lost save for more than 2 hours. is the game fixed of still has bugs. im not even gonna get into the translation....

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
So you're telling us it's a slow burn corruption game? NICE!
well.. yes it has good writing, but the dev is the ¨lazy¨ type. ya know.... the ones that use the same CG in 10 difrent scene. and then adds 1 hand change/ blush and that is another 10 scene .... if you dont mind this then its a good game

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
well.. yes it has good writing, but the dev is the ¨lazy¨ type. ya know.... the ones that use the same CG in 10 difrent scene. and then adds 1 hand change/ blush and that is another 10 scene .... if you dont mind this then its a good game
That's fair, but if that's anything like Princess of Zeven and the writing holds up after translation, then I would argue it's not a fault but a feature instead. In my opinion, good dialogue is what makes or breaks slow burn corruption games, the CGs and art are secondary to the writing.

So long as the writing's good I'm fully onboard. Zeven really surprised me, many of the reviews shared your sentiment of "reused CG's" but that wasn't a problem for me so I doubt it will be with Grace either

EDIT: Zeven is one of the best slow burn corruption games in my opinion. Thought I said that when I commented this but I forgot lol

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm... like aifman7, the writing is more important than the CGs, but is this one of those 'fuck everyone' games? No real choices in ending?

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
That's fair, but if that's anything like Princess of Zeven and the writing holds up after translation, then I would argue it's not a fault but a feature instead. In my opinion, good dialogue is what makes or breaks slow burn corruption games, the CGs and art are secondary to the writing.

So long as the writing's good I'm fully onboard. Zeven really surprised me, many of the reviews shared your sentiment of "reused CG's" but that wasn't a problem for me so I doubt it will be with Grace either

EDIT: Zeven is one of the best slow burn corruption games in my opinion. Thought I said that when I commented this but I forgot lol
i totally agree with you. just pointing out the flaws. i too prefer good writing to nice CG. but why can we have both ?

Reactions: aifman7

Riphyon

Mar 3, 2019
I like what you're going for with the whole Mana style combat, and sorry for being blunt here, but these types of combat systems never work on RPGMaker made games. If you're going to use RPGM then stick to turn based.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes