tipikus

Mar 28, 2021
looks like the only solution for the veronica events is
1.) save ur game at her house
2.) download version 36
3.) ur version 37 save works with version 36. load ur save finish the event after that save the game quit and launch 37 and continue the game

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
2.) download version 36
3.) ur version 37 save works with version 36. load ur save finish the event after that save the game quit and launch 37 and continue the game
And does anyone know where v36 is still available?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
"Veronica events"
Can you do this in V0.35 & work the save from V0.35 to 0.37 and vice versa....
Why i ask is that i have V0.35... (Patron Bro Tier Pc)

I don't have played this game yet... Latest a think V0.28...

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
2.) download version 36
That didn't work.

How is the content for this game? Fex sex scenes? The preview pictures don't show anything
What?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I played this game for a bit, and I just want to share my perspective. The quest system is pretty linear, as much I want to find a good reason to say is good system, sadly I cannot find the point of having a sandbox experience if you are going to have quest done in the same day, I think a vn system with romance/lust/corruption (whatever you prefer) might work on this game. I want to say my opinion is a bit biased as I have played other games with 2d art and those games have a bit better system for a sandbox game.

Anyways, I just want to say that this post is not a review (I don't see the point of making a review for a game that was "taken" for free from the dev since I didn't pay for it), I'm justmaking an observation, I'll probably try to play the game a bit more and see if I can get into it, but that's just my current opinion

Reactions: Artoriasex

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I played this game for a bit, and I just want to share my perspective. The quest system is pretty linear, as much I want to find a good reason to say is good system, sadly I cannot find the point of having a sandbox experience if you are going to have quest done in the same day, I think a vn system with romance/lust/corruption (whatever you prefer) might work on this game. I want to say my opinion is a bit biased as I have played other games with 2d art and those games have a bit better system for a sandbox game.

Anyways, I just want to say that this post is not a review (I don't see the point of making a review for a game that was "taken" for free from the dev since I didn't pay for it), I'm justmaking an observation, I'll probably try to play the game a bit more and see if I can get into it, but that's just my current opinion
In the past, the game was better, now it's getting worse and worse. You had a choice in the scenes and you could skip what you don't like. Now you can't, and there are no appropriate tags.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm on day 179 I'm supposed to peek at Miss Marie through the window in her room. I watch her and come home and there's nothing I can do. Here is this update ending?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
In the past, the game was better, now it's getting worse and worse. You had a choice in the scenes and you could skip what you don't like. Now you can't, and there are no appropriate tags.
I sort of figured that out since in some aspects of the images tend to lean on some ntr vibes, which I have mixed feelings about the topic (personal opinion), there is also trans/homosexual content which I don't really mind, but I honestly didn't really see the point of having some characters to open their legs to other characters (personal opinion)

Edit: there is also rape? Also, I just look through the image file since I didn't bother finishing whatever content was left on the game

Reactions: Sadowdark

HakashiKatake

Dec 23, 2020
I sort of figured that out since in some aspects of the images tend to lean on some ntr vibes, which I have mixed feelings about the topic (personal opinion), there is also trans/homosexual content which I don't really mind, but I honestly didn't really see the point of having some characters to open their legs to other characters (personal opinion)

Edit: there is also rape? Also, I just look through the image file since I didn't bother finishing whatever content was left on the game
There is. When the land lady was sleeping. It is avoidable tho.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes