Finius

Jul 21, 2020
Anyway, if you want, I'll give you the full version from the save, and you just have to wait for version 0.38 to continue.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Here is a save at day 180
It didn't help, I used your save as I can't find it in the game. The new version didn't work either. I dumped all my records. And I used yours. I copied your save to the save folder. But the game doesn't see it. I'm still on day 179 at night, I have to peek out of Mrs. Maria's window when I do this, the game is telling me to go home. I'm home, but I can't sleep. Do I have all the time in my journal to spy on her?

Telefonjunge

Sep 6, 2017
It didn't help, I used your save as I can't find it in the game. The new version didn't work either. I dumped all my records. And I used yours. I copied your save to the save folder. But the game doesn't see it. I'm still on day 179 at night, I have to peek out of Mrs. Maria's window when I do this, the game is telling me to go home. I'm home, but I can't sleep. Do I have all the time in my journal to spy on her?
Its on Page 4 the 2nd save ingame. You can try and copy the save in the folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Graduated too.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Seyhrow

Jan 2, 2022
Screenshot_20220825-201206_Graduated.jpg
I'm stuck here I need help
I looked through the window and when he says I have to go home I came back but I can't do anything

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes