MrRusseLL

Apr 24, 2022
1662199739088.png

Graduated v0.38 for Public
Graduated v0.38 for Public is here! Amber won school girl diva 13 poll! so you'll continue her story with MC! I have added some stories for another characters as well. let me know if you've found a bug.
Consider to support me making games by become my patron, and get some benefits!:)
For Windows:

For Mac:

Save file:

Changelog v0.38:
New scenes:

• A minigame has been added.
  • Amber's some new scenes have been added.
  • Jasmine's some new scenes have been added.
  • Jenna's a new scene has been added.
  • Joseph's some new scenes have been added.
  • Mr. Joe's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Carol's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Rebecca's a new scene has been added.
  • Ms. Ashley's a new scene has been added.
  • Ms. Layla's a new scene has been added. now you can have a good time with her in her apartment when you are free in the evening.
  • Toff's a new scene has been added.
Fixes :
  • Patron's lists have been updated (active noted).
  • Scene replay gallery has been updated.
  • Hints have been updated.
  • Fixed some bugs.
* Previous save version should work! let me know if it doesn't. I provide a save file as well. just extract, copy and paste the file to the folder C:/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated (win), X: ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory (mac), then you can use it on the load menu.
* Disclaimer
It's not my responsibility,
if you get the game outside of Patreon site.
* Anti virus issue
Try to google if your anti virus detects trojan or whatever virus is, in ren'py game. I guarantee that my game is safe!

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2022159

Graduated v0.38 for Public
Graduated v0.38 for Public is here! Amber won school girl diva 13 poll! so you'll continue her story with MC! I have added some stories for another characters as well. let me know if you've found a bug.
Consider to support me making games by become my patron, and get some benefits!:)
For Windows:
Get it here
For Mac:
Get it here
Save file:
Get it here
Changelog v0.38:
New scenes:

• A minigame has been added.
  • Amber's some new scenes have been added.
  • Jasmine's some new scenes have been added.
  • Jenna's a new scene has been added.
  • Joseph's some new scenes have been added.
  • Mr. Joe's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Carol's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Rebecca's a new scene has been added.
  • Ms. Ashley's a new scene has been added.
  • Ms. Layla's a new scene has been added. now you can have a good time with her in her apartment when you are free in the evening.
  • Toff's a new scene has been added.
Fixes :
  • Patron's lists have been updated (active noted).
  • Scene replay gallery has been updated.
  • Hints have been updated.
  • Fixed some bugs.
* Previous save version should work! let me know if it doesn't. I provide a save file as well. just extract, copy and paste the file to the folder C:/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated (win), X: ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory (mac), then you can use it on the load menu.
* Disclaimer
It's not my responsibility,
if you get the game outside of Patreon site.
* Anti virus issue
Try to google if your anti virus detects trojan or whatever virus is, in ren'py game. I guarantee that my game is safe!
thanks

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Graduated 0.38 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Is this uncensored or still same crap from past ??

Anyone have newest ver but without censorship ??
Nope, it's censored. Uncensored is $6 or something. Honestly, the content in this update is so short it's not even worth it, there are like 2 new scenes because the dev just recycles the jasmine ones every time. The changelog counts any character's sprite appearing as "new content".

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
Nope, it's censored. Uncensored is $6 or something. Honestly, the content in this update is so short it's not even worth it, there are like 2 new scenes because the dev just recycles the jasmine ones every time. The changelog counts any character's sprite appearing as "new content".
Thank U mate. At least 1 ''normal'' kind person here around. Usually when U ask some Q , or try to make and throw some joke ,soft ppl complain, try to provoke or report comments after they instigate FIRST fight.

As 4 da game : well I tho so , and U just confirmed that to me yet again. So I will put this game to ignore cause I dont see point to put censorship in cartoon sex games , as like developer created some high tech advanced unreal engine 6 3D models - not crappy cartoon bullshit.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
If anyone needs an uncensored version, google the following file name: Graduated-0.38-Patron-Bro-Tier-pc.zip
The link on rapidgator.net is just what you are looking for :cool:

Reactions: BeastMaster59

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I see the chinese carbon copy of SS is thriving somewhat, demonstrating a demand for these types of genre

Seyhrow

Jan 2, 2022
1662323556471.png
I'm stuck here I need help
I looked through the window and when he says I have to go home I came back but I can't do anything

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Popping in for the last time to ruin some of your fantasies; Mrs. Rebecca looks like Maine's Susan Collins.
There. You can never unsee it now.
same can any one hellp
Type in "playerisTired=1" into the command console

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes