Revo

Jun 18, 2017
There is. When the land lady was sleeping. It is avoidable tho.
I personally don't really mind if there is rape or not as far it has an impact on the story, if it is pointless rape than I don't see the point of adding it to the game, unless you are big into the fetish than enjoy it. Also, I was just mentioning tags that might be missing from this page, the page doesn't tell you about the new content that have been added to the game

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I personally don't really mind if there is rape or not as far it has an impact on the story, if it is pointless rape than I don't see the point of adding it to the game, unless you are big into the fetish than enjoy it. Also, I was just mentioning tags that might be missing from this page, the page doesn't tell you about the new content that have been added to the game
I will not mention the removal of unfavorable ratings of the game.And when is this rape of the housekeeper because I haven't had it or I just forgot?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I will not mention the removal of unfavorable ratings of the game.And when is this rape of the housekeeper because I haven't had it or I just forgot?
unfavorable rating? never heard of it. I think the rape scene was with kathy unless, I misread or don't remember the thing properly

Finius

Jul 21, 2020
This is how it should look like you've finished the "game" ignore the version 0.36 because he forgot to put v0.37
Screenshot_181.png

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes