coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
I think the general problem is, on android there isn't any input method showing up. Either keyboard nor gamepad is accepted

Deadshotpero

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah with me too. I try to open up the keys gamepad while the game is running but it wont
Install the app, then turn on the notification button in the gamepad, then open the game, and when the minigame starts, go to notifications, and there will be a gamepad notification that the gamepad has started. Click on that, and it will appear in the game.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Install the app, then turn on the notification button in the gamepad, then open the game, and when the minigame starts, go to notifications, and there will be a gamepad notification that the gamepad has started. Click on that, and it will appear in the game.
Dude, its only showing up as a keyboard while using it on facebook messenger etc but ingame it is seen for the glimpse of a sec and vanishes again.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks your a saviour. Any guys having issues on Android playing the basketball part of the game. Watch this video.

Reactions: Deadshotpero

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
This app don't want to stay in the window it just hides down when I move to the game. Also the game will always stay in landscape mode. The game pad doesn't stick to the screen. It just hides. Anybody got save after this match please

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I have managed to find a work around on how to play basketball part of game on Android . You need "game keyboard + apk" and a floating side bar notification kind of thing which you get on Xiaomi miui. Where you can run another app on top of the existing app. So my primary app will be my game and game keyboard + apk will run on top of the game.. Try finding side bar apks if that will help run this game keyboard + on top of the game.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes