Dec 17, 2022
Man I'm facing same problem again and again and again so many update release but not fix this basketball problem there anyone support the development please tell them to fix this problem

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Man I'm facing same problem again and again and again so many update release but not fix this basketball problem there anyone support the development please tell them to fix this problem
The dev won't fix it. The solution on android is to download game keyboard + apk and side load it. Meaning the run the keyboard on top of the game.

Dec 17, 2022
Man I'm facing the same problem again and again anyone please tell developer fix day 158 basketball task developer release update but not fix this problem this game is so awesome but I can't basketball arrows task please fix this problem developer I am Android player fix 158 day
Please Screenshot_2023-04-25-22-23-20-56_2915f38e1bb2c6c3fec9919e3ef87b73.jpg

Dec 17, 2022
Do you have your save and persistent ?
Sorry bro I am delete my save files because that basketball arrow task and and I use save files another problem face dancing arrow task why bugs in arrows task we can pass this game bro I decide to stop this game but this game is so awesome we can do anything maybe fix this problem in future I try again

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
this whole game could just be developed around kathy but adding more characters just makes it more interesting and its good development but I just hope when I come out of room that Kathy will stop me hahaha

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

MrsFahrenheit

Mar 12, 2021
This app don't want to stay in the window it just hides down when I move to the game. Also the game will always stay in landscape mode. The game pad doesn't stick to the screen. It just hides. Anybody got save after this match please
Then how can you explain this?

P.S.
Sorry but i've already uninstall this game so i take IOM as example

First, you must enable gamepad keyboard
And then set current input to gamepad
And after that, just test gamepad (tap at empty box)
And when your keyboard pop up, you can see at the bottom there are small button, tap it and change to gamepad
Open your game
And yeah, the app don't stay, but look at the notification bar, there are gamepad icon, just tap it
And voila, your gamepad is there

hardSoft

Feb 25, 2019
they got a new poll v0.47

what are the options? anybody can share who's leading?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes