Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
What the fuck is this shit! Demo's are getting even worse from these new guys. Go to school a couple of times.... thanks for playing. Pile o' shite!

And for those that are worried about what this guy has copied, don't be too worried. Every character is so fuck ugly that I'm kinda glad there was no sex content.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
What the fuck is this shit! Demo's are getting even worse from these new guys. Go to school a couple of times.... thanks for playing. Pile o' shite!

And for those that are worried about what this guy has copied, don't be too worried. Every character is so fuck ugly that I'm kinda glad there was no sex content.
Relax brother. That's called "early development" so expect few contents. Here, have a cookie. I hope i can cheer u up with it

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyouassholes

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I unren version 0 .8 and I am not able to see any new scene not even a handjob scene please correct me if I am wrong...

May 19, 2017
I unren version 0 .8 and I am not able to see any new scene not even a handjob scene please correct me if I am wrong...
It's strange for me too, because i played the 0.4 or 0.5 and there was that scene, but yesterday i played through the 0.8 and after some events (no sexual events, just some peeking etc) i got a message that i've finished the update, and stay tuned for 0.9...

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
It's strange for me too, because i played the 0.4 or 0.5 and there was that scene, but yesterday i played through the 0.8 and after some events (no sexual events, just some peeking etc) i got a message that i've finished the update, and stay tuned for 0.9...
I don't get what the dev is planning to do I mean it is 0.8 and atleast blowjob from every character should be in it but it is not I am confused about this game ....

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017

A Wang wei gong game's = copied from china ?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes