Seeking "Grand strategy" h-games

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Now, I would like to preface this by saying that I have fairly low expectations here. "Grand strategy" isn't exactly something that often comes to mind when thinking, well... hentai, so really anything even tangentially close works well enough. The closest I've ever seen is Eiyuu Senki, and even that was not terribly ideal (the whole 'loli' thing aside).

I know there are a number of games out there that have "tactical" strategy integrated into them (i.e. battle-scale), but that isn't really what I mean here. I want a map; a state; an army; an economy;... so on and so forth. Eiyuu Senki had... some of that, I guess, but it more or less just amounted to "I send my army here and conquer this city," which is rather lacking in depth/nuance/complexity/whatever. Not that I'm expecting, like, the Europa Universalis of hentai or anything, but some level of actual strategic gameplay would be preferable.

Honestly, there's probably fuck all out there like that, so I'll take pretty much any suggestions. So long as the games are actually good, anyway.

Reactions: ghou6543

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Venus Blood is rather weak on the whole management thing, it's mostly about squad-building (except Chimera, which is closer to a raising sim, and Brave which is a dungeon crawler and not translated anyway).

You could give Seinarukana a try but I suspect you'll find it lacking, for the good reason I found it lacking myself and am looking for the same things as you.

Leane of Legitimate Crown looks like something you could find interesting... I haven't played it so I can't judge one way or the other. The reviews seems rather mixed but I suspect the main reason is because it's a NTR game.

Sengoku Rance is probably the closest to what you want but it isn't ideal either. It's a very good game regardless.

Daibanchou is worth checking out too.

Reactions: Deniz31

crewallbecr

Jul 8, 2020
hey you can try EraTohoK
it has a economy system though rather confusing but it has other systems like war and diplomay
its a 2d map game and a text game but personally its one i enjoy alot

Reactions: Trapperxxk