HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 2921967

not weird but indeed ironic
a comfortable woman is one of the most sexiest things
there's more to it (like the balance between what is shown and isn't) but i won't get into a full theory of why the t-shirt trumps lingerie
While true that woman can look sexier in old t-shirt than she does in lingerie, it's extremely situational i'd say, even when she would be equally comfortable with both. Whole situation basically factors to what would be sexiest option, the environment, mood etc...

Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm wondering why we got a new standalone version instead of continuing part 2 ? I mean part 2 was already quite recent.
As MoonBox stated at the end of update 37, it's in order to keep the size of a part within reason. Not everyone is as lucky as some of us and has space to keep the game on their harddrive permanently or connection available to download it again every time.

Reactions: MoonBox

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Also, iirc, Renpy games get "buggy" when the file size hits a certain level. 5gb is a safe number. Can also help Moon on which update to start rounding things up ready for the next part, too!

Reactions: xapican

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
As MoonBox stated at the end of update 37, it's in order to keep the size of a part within reason. Not everyone is as lucky as some of us and has space to keep the game on their harddrive permanently or connection available to download it again every time.
Also, a lot of people like to use Mega for downloads without buying a paid version, and the daily limit is 5gb. Mega used to be my favorite before they made it so that you don't select where to save until the end of the download. I'm not a fan of the save dialog window popping up suddenly and putting the curser into the filename box while I'm doing other things, because then I end up with games that have file names like "That blood stain is all that's left of Vic." (To clarify, I write horror stories, and I'm usually in the middle of typing when the save dialog pops up.)

Reactions: MoonBox

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
just FYI Moonbox you may want to or whoever does your patch to look at it and and tweak it as it is half working and half not and yes it is the part 2 patch that is not working as intended . anyways great work and nice little update

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes