Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
OK, Ive read the message to load the save from the end of Part 2. How da hell I must remember that? And seems like it doesn't work either cause I tried to load the very first saves like from Part1 and still got an error. Please help to proceed further with this update.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
"I get of Fiona" meaning: ................... and "I get off, Fiona" meaning...................... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: because I forgot to set the coma , speaking of bristeld furr :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
OK, Ive read the message to load the save from the end of Part 2. How da hell I must remember that? And seems like it doesn't work either cause I tried to load the very first saves like from Part1 and still got an error. Please help to proceed further with this update.
Did you save EXACTLY at the "SAVE NOW" Screen? If not you need to do that because I didn't have any problems at all.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
You can only load the safe of the next smaller version at the point where the game asks you to "Save Now" it's a Renpy flaw
(meaning: prepared savepoint Part 1 load to Part 2 to start, because the new part don't contains the foregoing, they are all Stand alone )

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
i am so over this game
i cant load my save?? why the f do 20 part game???
let me download 200 gb if i have to just don't make me load a save i cant save and the stupid part is i cant even start a new game...
Open Part 2 and tell me did you save EXACTLY at the "SAVE NOW" Screen? If not you need to do that because I didn't have a single Problem at all here.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
For those that claiming that it doesn't work, how do you figure everybody else has done it? Many have already played 0.38 without problem.

The error obviously lies with you and not the VN. It's the same procedure it was with the jump from part 1 to part 2. Maybe if you didn't have such a crappy attitude coming here pissing and moaning people would be more inclined to help you.....

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
This seems to be the kinda guy the "Contains nuts" warning label on a bag of nuts is written for. Actually, I know what MoonBox needs to do - On the Save Now screen.. He needs to add giant red arrows and circles. Then add a couple of more screens afterward to tell them that they need to back peddle to save then add a note in the OP to say "Save when told to save" right under the "There is no sex with nana yet" notice.

And you know what? People will still ask where it isn't working.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yes, the only save you will be able to use, will show up in the Load screen and show its image as "Save Now" in white letters on black background.

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes