CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Will we see any foot fetish scenes with Nana? Also is there gonna be anyone more hairy?
Btw love the idea for going after grandma instead of mom.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Will we see any foot fetish scenes with Nana? Also is there gonna be anyone more hairy?
Btw love the idea for going after grandma instead of mom.
I'm not big on feet but there will be a couple of scenes. Some women will have pubic hair but no one will have a hairy chest or anything.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm not big on feet but there will be a couple of scenes. Some women will have pubic hair but no one will have a hairy chest or anything.
feet ..well to each their own
what I rarely see is devs providing with options
Like if someone is not into feet and lets say for the sake of discussion next update will have a lewd scene which will be with feet so ...a footjob.... if someone is not into feet then that person will skip content therefore there won't be any lewd scenes for that person
what I would like to see from devs (some do some don't , to each their own) is providing options
" Choice A : Footjob
Choice B : boobjob or handjob or something like that"

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
feet ..well to each their own
what I rarely see is devs providing with options
Like if someone is not into feet and lets say for the sake of discussion next update will have a lewd scene which will be with feet so ...a footjob.... if someone is not into feet then that person will skip content therefore there won't be any lewd scenes for that person
what I would like to see from devs (some do some don't , to each their own) is providing options
" Choice A : Footjob
Choice B : boobjob or handjob or something like that"
I don't like when I have to choose between two scenes. It will be more like
Choice A : Footjob then boobjob
Choice B : Just Boobjob

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
There's too many different things in this game for everyone to like everything.
Jamila, Natalia and Sister Maria will have landing strips or those little triangle patches. No one will have a full bush, if I want to brush my teeth, I'll use a toothbrush.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's too many different things in this game for everyone to like everything.
Jamila, Natalia and Sister Maria will have landing strips or those little triangle patches. No one will have a full bush, if I want to brush my teeth, I'll use a toothbrush.
I'd like to keep hair where it belongs. On their heads. lol Not into trimmed and full bushes are just... Not going to go there. I know some people like them, so, yeah.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Another little preview of a few more people from the update.

Liz is coming for supper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophia, Cat's BFF

Fiona, owner of the local Pub

Dr. Priya Patel, Allison's good friend and doctor

Last edited:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Just played the demo last night and I like where this is going. Good pace so far. Story moves along without seeming rushed and enough sex & flirting in it to hold my attention. Can’t wait for the next update

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just played the demo last night and I like where this is going. Good pace so far. Story moves along without seeming rushed and enough sex & flirting in it to hold my attention. Can’t wait for the next update
Wait. There's a story? I thought this was just 'Meet Grandma & Aaliyah' and the rest was just filler. :p Ahahaha

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes