theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i can;t play the game i get this message instead
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy', 1675868249, 1) is defined twice, at game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:38 and game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:41.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy', 1675868249, 1) is defined twice, at game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:38 and game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy:41.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Feb 9 12:56:00 2023

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
First, tell us what you installed.

Just as a reminder:

Part 1 and part 2 MUST be installed in separate folders.
WT mod has 2 versions, one for part 1 and another for part 2. Install them on the correct folder.

Good luck

peace :)

Reactions: Sandaru_Wikasitha

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Damn dude, looks great. Thanks, adding to OP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Feb 9 12:56:00 2023
That error is from a file in the walkthrough mod, you're better off asking in the mod thread.
I haven't seen anyone else report that though so you might have installed the wrong version or something.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
that's a wonderful walkthrough thank you

Reactions: MoonBox and MrBubu

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I truely love your work MoonBox. I hadn't played it in the last 6 months waiting for more content so I replayed it right from the beginning 2 days ago and damn I loved it as much as the first time and really enjoyed the NEW content. So thank you and keep up the great work buddy. Cheers (y) ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Gamaer

Oct 3, 2022
I'm not a big fan of the second part, I always behaved dominantly in the first part when there was a chance. And the Amelia scene abroad doesn't really fit with the rest of my decisions and I'm also not a fan of the very long Jamila (no relationship with her) scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I'm not a big fan of the second part, I always behaved dominantly in the first part when there was a chance. And the Amelia scene abroad doesn't really fit with the rest of my decisions and I'm also not a fan of the very long Jamila (no relationship with her) scene
So, it seems like you don't like the result of your decisions? Or am I reading it wrong? If I am, sorry.

Jamila, and Amy, are part of the unavoidable 7. You are not able to decide anything of any importance with any of them. Those paths and stories are the backbone of this VN and aren't part of the player customization options.

Outside of those 7, you have some leeway, mostly being "Off or On" with a few kinks here and there.

This is the nature of this beast. It is up to ypu to continue or not. As a fan of this title I hope you find a way to continue.

Peace :)

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Think this game part1 has a few bugs, I never like Jamila, I followed the mod's no path, and still MC is sleeping with her. At least the no-path worked for the extreme fat ugly girls, else it was a total gritty experience playing this game...
No need to get nasty regarding some of the fuller girls.........

Jamila is one of the Magnificent 7™ so some things are unavoidable with her.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I'm playing an erotic game, an extremely unhealthy overweight girl doesn't attract me. Same with Jamila. It's just why have the option to remove her 'not my type' when you can't...
You may not like it but no need to be insulting about it. Also, it's just all a fantasy made for comic relief....

As I said, there are 7 LI's that are unavoidable, they will be a big part of the story no matter what. I'm not sure how much we can avoid with them but I'd say nothing.......

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
I'm playing an erotic game, an extremely unhealthy overweight girl doesn't attract me. Same with Jamila. It's just why have the option to remove her 'not my type' when you can't...
There are two options: Ignore the bits you don't like or stop playing. The game isn't going to change and the Big Bertha could well make another appearance..... Jamila certainly will

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->