saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
I've only just started playing for the first time. But I wanted to say something real quick. Shizuka is adorably cute lol. She was so feisty while talking with the other woman. I cannot imagine anyone choosing the option, to make fun of her stuttering. Hopefully I'll see more of her.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've only just started playing for the first time. But I wanted to say something real quick. Shizuka is adorably cute lol. She was so feisty while talking with the other woman. I cannot imagine anyone choosing the option, to make fun of her stuttering. Hopefully I'll see more of her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
When was the option to make fun of her?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Don't worry, she's one of the Magnificent 7™, you'll see her A LOT!

When was the option to make fun of her?
Don't bother, it will send you straight to hell (You, the player, not the MC.....)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I was gone on vacation, so I just now finished the update. My only comments on this one are it would have been nice to have an infinite number of ball stomps and Polly looks adorable in that onesie.

An example for MoonBox. Players, don't change your code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiddink sounds like the name of an Oompa Loompa ... just sayin' ...
Guus Hiddink has been shown to have orange balls.
1676173908168.png

Think this game part1 has a few bugs, I never like Jamila, I followed the mod's no path, and still MC is sleeping with her. At least the no-path worked for the extreme fat ugly girls, else it was a total gritty experience playing this game...
The design of the game changed to where the points with characters earned at the beginning is only important with Shawna and Aiko. The mod showing point changes with certain characters leads to confusion.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Two mistakes there:

1. Allison is part of the 7 Love Interests that you CAN'T avoid. No matter if there are points, or not. You WILL have sex with her, and, quite probably, make her pregnant without an option.
2. You presume that what happens in other games, is happening here. You are given many "toys" to play with, with an option to leave them in the box or not. But, not ALL toys are optional.
They aren't wrong to assume that if one chooses the options that don't give points they'd be able to keep the relationship platonic. That's what any reasonable person would assume and I certainly wish that were the case. I've avoided this game until recently because I want nothing to do with the title character but many of the rest do interest me. I'll just end up skipping through her content if I have no choice in it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: botc76 and CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There are so many games on this site. Why would you force yourself to play a game that annoys you from the get go?
yes, many, but how many of them are those that make him feel uncomfortable, making it clear that somewhere in him there is a monster hiding, with whom he need to, if not make friends, then at least get to know, and understand, because it can even be a known evil and not evil, but an unexpected friend, just hitherto misunderstood.

need to be honest with youself and your "monsters" may become your friends...
and if they don’t become friends, because he decided that such “friends” are not his helpers, then start looking for a way to get rid of them, and find something that can replace their place in his soul, because “a holy place is never empty.”

one should always strive to be honest with oneself.

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes