robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as much as i love the humor in this game and the frequent updates, i think i have gotten bored with alot of the girls that mc is fucking. basically i had him fuck everything that moves..but the long drawn out sex scenes and especially the dialogues are repetitive and boring as fuck. contemplating giving this one up. or maybe start again but streamline the harem by alot..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdragonchaos

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Serious now, how many Redheads are really in the game ? Fiona, Riona, the Twins, Kate, Poly....thats 6
and I'm really curious what MB has for Amy in petto, she is since Christmas missing in action, Somehow, I changed the ranking and moved Auntie Liz over Amy

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Serious now, how many Redheads are really in the game ? Fiona, Riona, the Twins, Kate, Poly....thats 6
and I'm really curious what MB has for Amy in petto, she is since Christmas missing in action, Somehow, I changed the ranking and moved Auntie Liz over Amy
Poly has purple hair. There's still Mila and Lina for 7 though.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Poly has purple hair. There's still Mila and Lina for 7 though.
I'm guessing Jada and Aaliyah aren't natural, but then I don't think Jasmine, Polly and Zelda are natural Purple-heads either. Anyway, the mom-daughter duo would make 9 if you count them.

Also, since Minnie is Mila's Grandma, she could be a former redhead, so would that count?

Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hey, can i find compressed version somewhere?
Grandma's House [v0.29] [Moonbox]

View attachment 2607093

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Compress compress Compressed compressed Compact compact zipped small file tiny version squished itty bitty minuscule

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Compress compress Compressed compressed Compact compact zipped small file tiny version squished itty bitty minuscule
Sadly, one of the pitfalls of them no longer being linked in the OP "for now". I just know not enough folks to go around right now to help on the site. Hopefully soonish compressed posts will be a lot easier to fine.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sadly, one of the pitfalls of them no longer being linked in the OP "for now". I just know not enough folks to go around right now to help on the site. Hopefully soonish compressed posts will be a lot easier to fine.
I knew it was there, but searching for it only brought up a post talking about what page it was on. Thus the key words

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I knew it was there, but searching for it only brought up a post talking about what page it was on. Thus the key words
For easier searching. The keyword really is to search compressed, but what if it has 800, 1,000, or more pages?

On your profile, go to account details, then to preferences, then set search to "most recent", and finally "save".

search.png

When you do that and search compressed the most recent posts will show up.

comppp.png

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes