AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Damn....moonbox is really making hard to choose the girls that i most like...every update "i really like her" next "i really like her", i cannot choose...also a genius move of the mc with his date with asami, i mean, look a ther "one drink", her face says everything.
screenshot0006.png

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
I think is like 3rd time i asked here if dev could damn stop force you into characters.....sevral updates now the game gravitates around that under age looking girl shizuka,and others
I even started again the game 2 times because i tought i did something that the game path mess with me but no the game literally dosent care about what u want to pick or not :)) sad because other then that the game is good

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I think is like 3rd time i asked here if dev could damn stop force you into characters.....sevral updates now the game gravitates around that under age looking girl shizuka,and others
I even started again the game 2 times because i tought i did something that the game path mess with me but no the game literally dosent care about what u want to pick or not :)) sad because other then that the game is good
Dude the Magnificent 7™ in the Banner are unavoidable all the other ones are avoidable but the dev won’t rewrite his story only because you asked about it.:FacePalm:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
It's cute to see them try so hard, isn't it?
Too bad(for them) that Grandma's House is SO FREAKIN' AWESOME that such drivel is quickly seen for what it is.

I think you're referring to Liz, who is the MC's aunt.
Or they might be referring to Tanya as well, she's blonde too... (In which case, that would be the MC's OG girlfriend.)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Since it always shows up in the updates tab I downloaded it a couple of times, but never got around to play it.
It's a fun, very-not-serious harem with lots of vanilla kinks. MC will do anything for his girls.

EDIT: And I wasn't being serious, unless you were ...
I think it would be more accurate to say a harem game that doesn't take itself too seriously with lots of vanilla content that has lots of optional kinky stuff. Oh, and also lots of baby making and more baby making to come in the future. (mostly optional) :ROFLMAO:

I will say though, some love interest are tied to certain kinks/fetishes and there's not really much "Vanilla" content you will see with them. :devilish:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Dude the Magnificent 7™ in the Banner are unavoidable all the other ones are avoidable but the dev won’t rewrite his story only because you asked about it.:FacePalm:
But.... The Opinion of a dude with 17 posts since 2018 is so much more important than what the dev envisioned and what the fans love.... How can you be so cruel to such an amazing person? :ROFLMAO:

Mar 29, 2021
I'm back from New Year's holidays, and there are already two updates :love:. U are the best my friend, i already your subscriber, but if you someday decide to put the game on steam, i'll buy it just to help you again, you deserve it.:whistle::coffee:
Even if I fear that a couple of girl's models would sadly look a bit too young for their rules, I second to this, MoonBox, do you maybe think to a future release of Grandma's House on Steam too?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
See guys even Tanya/writer called shizuka a little puppy waiting for mc by the door.
And when i call her a dog and wants to put her in a cage next to molly, y'all hate on me.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
As Satou said, the Magnificent 7™ are unavoidable (Nana, Liz, Cat, Amy, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami). The only thing you get to choose with them are how kinky they get, the vanilla is unavoidable. If that is a dealbreaker for you, you may as well stop playing because that won't change.

magnemite

Oct 3, 2018
Preview time

Another Visit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can I get some milk?

Best morning view
Whenever I see preview time, I check for Allison or Jamila. Maybe next time. :(

MC has become the main care provider for the all world (at least the women half) for a couple of updates and I think it is time to turn the table.
Let MC get injured and let the household (including Jamila of course) do all the things for him.

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes