Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Spoiler dumb question to follow.....once you have the taboo patch which folder and or folders do you place it in, and yes I have been running it without the patch, but what to run it I guess you could say the proper way...lol

Reactions: xapican

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Spoiler dumb question to follow.....once you have the taboo patch which folder and or folders do you place it in, and yes I have been running it without the patch, but what to run it I guess you could say the proper way...lol
"game" folder. drop it in the "game" folder and overwrite anything it tells you to overwrite.

Reactions: MoonBox and Mordrel

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
This game is an overload of so much good. Hell, I'd be happy with Liv, Cat, and the Irish redheads alone.

I'd also like to petition the dev to make Cat sneaking in on every sex scene like she did with Svetlana in the gym a requirement. "Oh! Where'd she come from? AHHH" *squelch squelch squirt*

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
As Satou said, the Magnificent 7™ are unavoidable (Nana, Liz, Cat, Amy, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami). The only thing you get to choose with them are how kinky they get, the vanilla is unavoidable. If that is a dealbreaker for you, you may as well stop playing because that won't change.
understood,thanks for info

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes