Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hi evryone

I have a question in my mind for quite a bit now. In the first part of the game, MC met a girl while flying to see his grandma, and after the sex scene (or not if you don't do it with her) you can give her MC 's phone number if I remember it correctly

My question is: If you give her his number, can you see her again in the game or not ? Or being with MC first girlfriend lock her path ?
You're referring to Shawna, if you gave her your number during the flight, she might be seen again in the story. But when will she reappear, the dev will decide that in the future.
MoonBox said we'll see her again at the end of the game. Which fuckin sucks.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi evryone

I have a question in my mind for quite a bit now. In the first part of the game, MC met a girl while flying to see his grandma, and after the sex scene (or not if you don't do it with her) you can give her MC 's phone number if I remember it correctly

My question is: If you give her his number, can you see her again in the game or not ? Or being with MC first girlfriend lock her path ?
Ok, I'll go a bit deeper.

Shawna, and later for the same reason, the Asian girl in the Massage Parlor, were placed in game for the sole reason of giving way to some early sex scenes. Giving the MC a bit of time to establish and nurture deeper relationships with other girls.

They weren't meant to stay in the game after. So, they haven't. By everyone insisting on it, MoonBox made a compromise, they will return later. In Asiko's case, maybe she already did, in a much, much later scene in Part 3. Shawna's part is yet to come. The relegation to the End of the game, isn't even a certainty, it is however, LATER. The When, How and Why is not known by us at this time.

If there are decisions made about it, they haven't been shared here.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So we will have to punish MoonBox for hiding this pearl from us for a long time :Kappa: :BootyTime:
He'd like that way too much. :ROFLMAO:

If the theory that the game is basically MoonBox's life, then I assume he didn't meet her again, that's why. :BootyTime:
Well, that theory is wrong. You can ask him. He makes it up as he goes. lol

Shawna, and later for the same reason, the Asian girl in the Massage Parlor, were placed in game for the sole reason of giving way to some early sex scenes. Giving the MC a bit of time to establish and nurture deeper relationships with other girls.

They weren't meant to stay in the game after. So, they haven't. By everyone insisting on it, MoonBox made a compromise, they will return later. In Asiko's case, maybe she already did, in a much, much later scene in Part 3. Shawna's part is yet to come. The relegation to the End of the game, isn't even a certainty, it is however, LATER. The When, How and Why is not known by us at this time.

Actually, you're wrong. As I was told way back by Moon himself, they were there for immediate fun and that they were just like all the others except for the main family. But along the way, a few were placed on the back burner of the stove in another country. I think 4 so far have been placed there for whatever reasons.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019

Oh okay I see that a good reason here, thanks for the reply :) We will see if that the case then

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
But along the way, a few were placed on the back burner of the stove in another country. I think 4 so far have been placed there for whatever reasons.
Moon did say that the singer was never coming back. He didn't like anything about her for some reason.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Moon did say that the singer was never coming back. He didn't like anything about her for some reason.
He didn't say that at first. When she was first introed I asked him if she would be back, he said she would if we gave her our real number. Wait, you're talkin about Amy's boss? Yeah. He hated her.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She isn't returning indeed. And iirc, the wife of the mayor Yvonne (I think that was her name) was among the characters chart early on in the story. Who really knows other than the dev if she'll appear or not at all.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
We don't know.

At least we know she isn't Petunia's mom. :BootyTime:
I think until this project is completed, I'll always wonder how Omar fell for Petunia (either due to being mighty drunk or stoned, probably both. Love was truly blind in his case), and how her sister Lily was the winner when it came to looks.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think until this project is completed, I'll always wonder how Omar fell for Petunia (either due to being mighty drunk or stoned, probably both. Love was truly blind in his case), and how her sister Lily was the winner when it came to looks.
You have to remember that women like Petunia has always been Omar's preference. He thinks that type of woman is the most beautiful. Can't judge him for that.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
really? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought the story ws pretty clear on it. To each their own and all that.

Reactions: MoonBox and ArDZer

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
cause lily is adopted

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes