McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmm, is the person selling tickets at the movie theater where you take Ay Ay Liyah to in part 1, the same person that drives the cab?

raven077

Feb 13, 2022
Im having some weird issues with the game, the older parts dont work properly. game errors out when i try to open their galleries or load a save. best ive been able to get is the previous part, a couple of the last events showed but the other pages were just blank.

any ideas on whats causing this?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Could be, indeed.

If they are clones.... I wonder if it would be from another company.... on another games... *cough*N......T......R *cough*

Just sayin' :BootyTime:
Speaking of look alikes, the game "Single Again" has a character who looks just like Liz in this one.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hi evryone

I have a question in my mind for quite a bit now. In the first part of the game, MC met a girl while flying to see his grandma, and after the sex scene (or not if you don't do it with her) you can give her MC 's phone number if I remember it correctly

My question is: If you give her his number, can you see her again in the game or not ? Or being with MC first girlfriend lock her path ?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hi evryone

I have a question in my mind for quite a bit now. In the first part of the game, MC met a girl while flying to see his grandma, and after the sex scene (or not if you don't do it with her) you can give her MC 's phone number if I remember it correctly

My question is: If you give her his number, can you see her again in the game or not ? Or being with MC first girlfriend lock her path ?
You're referring to Shawna, if you gave her your number during the flight, she might be seen again in the story. But when will she reappear, the dev will decide that in the future.

Reactions: txe320 and MAGO-DAG

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hi evryone

Shawna will be back for one last scene eventually.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hi evryone

Girl from the initial story is just the beginning, you have nothing to fear, give her a number and have fun with her at the end, we haven't met her again yet, it's basically a harem game, and all 7 women from the poster are not avoidable, the rest are avoidable. Only Dev knows when we will meet this girl from the plane.

Reactions: txe320
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes