JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
View attachment 3655099
this is the last image before the credits screen, i dont see a save now screen
If that is the last image you had before the credits screen, you're missing a lot!

By my calculations, what you have looks like the final scene of v0.49, and the last version of part 3 is v0.53. There has been a new release every two weeks, give or take a few days (I know, there's a set schedule somewhere, but it roughly resolves to once every two weeks).

Here are the last two pages of my save screens, where I've also added annotations of which version I assume they were made for (since I've played every version lately, at least as far as I can remember):

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If that is the last image you had before the credits screen, you're missing a lot!

By my calculations, what you have looks like the final scene of v0.49, and the last version of part 3 is v0.53. There has been a new release every two weeks, give or take a few days (I know, there's a set schedule somewhere, but it roughly resolves to once every two weeks).

Here are the last two pages of my save screens, where I've also added annotations of which version I assume they were made for (since I've played every version lately, at least as far as I can remember):

View attachment 3655281 View attachment 3655283
I've always known that I save way way more often than most people, but those two screenshots are completely insane!!
What do you do if you messed up and want to go back and change a decision?!!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've always known that I save way way more often than most people, but those two screenshots are completely insane!!
You don't save at the end of every Update? :unsure: I do it too like him but I also name my Saves

Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't save at the end of every Update? :unsure: I do it too like him but I also name my Saves
In every VN I play, I save every time there is a decision to be made. So I'd never have a save page that is just the endings of six different versions of the game. Not unless it's formatted to have a lot more than six saves per page, but I've only ever seen one game like that.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
In every VN I play, I save every time there is a decision to be made. So I'd never have a save page that is just the endings of six different versions of the game. Not unless it's formatted to have a lot more than six saves per page, but I've only ever seen one game like that.
I only do that in VNs with big branching plots where I'll want to go back.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I only do that in VNs with big branching plots where I'll want to go back.
It's more necessary in some games than others, but I always do it anyway. If for no other reason than sometimes the immediate effect of certain choices are not always what I expect and it's nice to be able to jump back at will.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Met female characters whom we have sexual scenes with, but NOT had the chance to have vaginal sex with:
Nana, Amy, Polly, Sandra, Annabelle, Isabella, Maria, French Police Officer, Elderly Woman
(edit: well I guess Karen too, but we did have chance to vaginally creampie her)

Anyone has spoiler on next updates characters?

I'm really hoping, we can FINALLY have long scenes with Amy. And start to build towards having sexual encounters with her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tslojr and xsikal

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I quickly checked v0.37 and replayed the gallery bits of Zelda yeah she was deffo stacked, so it was just me not remembering well :ROFLMAO:

If she wasn't a virgin still I would have said she has a Bun in the Oven but that would be hard as a virgin :KEK:
That will change soon.

She stacked two big snacks in there. That's why.:sneaky:
I was thinking more she had gone to Ihop and stole 2 plates.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Met female characters whom we have sexual scenes with, but NOT had the chance to have vaginal sex with:
Nana, Amy, Natalia, Zelda, Polly, Sandra, Annabelle, Isabella, Maria, French Police Officer, Elderly Woman

Anyone has spoiler on next updates characters?

I'm really hoping, we can FINALLY have long scenes with Amy. And start to build towards having sexual encounters with her.
Here;

(And don't expect any Amy progress before this summer at least.)

Preview Time

Break Time Snuggle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Casting Couch

Movie Night

• Sad
Reactions: tslojr

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Then I go back and play from the end of a previous update. Besides, there are very few major, life-changing decisions in Grandma's House. (And for GH, I opt-in for most content in most cases.)
Besides, I always prefer to play with walkthrough (either built-in, or through mods) wherever these are available. It makes my VN gameplay a little bit more predictable.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
Out of the 7 mains I'm only really interested in Nana and Jamila, the slow burn on Nana keeps me coming back. I'm actually more than happy anytime the side characters get some action. Give me the redheads with a side of Polly and Zelda and I'm a happy camper. Wouldnt say no to corrupting me a nun either :devilish::devilish:

Reactions: godoff95

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Out of the 7 mains I'm only really interested in Nana and Jamila, the slow burn on Nana keeps me coming back. I'm actually more than happy anytime the side characters get some action. Give me the redheads with a side of Polly and Zelda and I'm a happy camper. Wouldnt say no to corrupting me a nun either :devilish::devilish:
Yup that's my main 2.

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024

View attachment 3655281 View attachment 3655283
don't suppose you could upload your saves somewhere, so i could pinch them ?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This game uses DAZ3d right?
Has MoonBox posted any DUF files anywhere?

Be cool for someone to create more images of more positions/angles/etc. for already existing scenes.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes