FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Four Irish redheads, pregnant with hormonal surges, swelling, and various pains, all at the same time. How does one massage eight feet at once?
In full body armor, that's how. I can't even imagine, dealing with one, was fun but tiring, with 4???? Irish???? Redheads????

"Abandon all hope...." and so on.

"
Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant
Peace :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just buy 8 foot spas, they can soak their feet waiting their turn :D
Seriously, since the twins look more worried that angry, it's probably about he allowed them to jump him. The "fekkin pregnant" will come later.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Four Irish, high-tempered redheads, pregnant with hormonal surges, swelling, and various pains, all at the same time. How does one massage eight feet at once?
So, that sounds like the time to introduce them to Liz or Tanya ...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Seriously, since the twins look more worried that angry, it's probably about he allowed them to jump him. The "fekkin pregnant" will come later.
That's a very good point, maybe a nice outdoors trip, with a cabin and some swimming will make them feel better?
although with super sperm can he get someone who is pregnant, pregnant again? twins having twins o_O

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That's a very good point, maybe a nice outdoors trip, with a cabin and some swimming will make them feel better?
although with super sperm can he get someone who is pregnant, pregnant again? twins having twins o_O
Am I remembering wrong? Didn't they already find him in bed with the twins? Or am I starting to mix up group events?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Am I remembering wrong? Didn't they already find him in bed with the twins? Or am I starting to mix up group events?
I thought they were not discovered in flagrante delicto.

On another note, one thing that has bothered me is the hot tub.
screenshot0001.png
Why is the water level below the top jets? If anyone turns on the jets, it's going to be quite a surprise for everyone.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, i am really clumsy with tech. So please tell me; how can i update the game by using the patch.
1st make sure that you got previous version, otherwise its in no use to you and then just overwrite content of patch with previous version of game. all that is to it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and also, if you are using any other mods or i patches, make sure they are updated to lates version and reapply them after update patch

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Hmmm ... MC's Magic Milk will even work on Chicks where the Uncle Doc said they will never manage to get pregnant. His Magic Milk rules this VN. :ROFLMAO:
The only person I think it is established that the only incurabley infertile character is Prya, but that sperm and fertility research she's conducting could have a miraculous breakthrough... :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes