kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Damn, mods always cleaning up the fun conversations :ROFLMAO:

Here's a little preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that the O'Reilly ladies want a rematch. The MC did tell them that they couldn't tire him out the last time that he stayed with them. Hope they have plenty of Red Bull or Monster handy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The only person I think it is established that the only incurabley infertile character is Prya, but that sperm and fertility research she's conducting could have a miraculous breakthrough... :unsure:
What about the many post-menopausal women? There are a lot of grandmas involved.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Happy Mother's Day
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of these women is not like the others. One of the women isn't the same.....(yet).

My New Grandma's House?
My Grandma's New House?
My Grandma's New Memories?

Does this mean Thomas and Nana might be using the services of a certain architect who doesn't like showing his face around town in order to have a house big enough for the whole family?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
What about the many post-menopausal women? There are a lot of grandmas involved.
Although pregnancy after menopause is very rare, it can happen. Though realistically this also has its risks when it does. So, they would be susceptible to MC's supersperm because pregnancy is still possible despite lowered hormone levels and not because there is anything wrong to prevent actual contraception.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes