xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So far to the seriouness of this thread...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Any news about the daughter of the friend of the father's the mother in law ? ( to whom the heck I'm refering to ?)
;)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i looked at the character sheet (I think before part 2) and there where alot check marks showing they can get pregnant (i think there was one for Aunt Amy), I just looked at it and did most of them get written out of the game?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
This discussion is reminding me of the time a person put effort into making a patch for the non-patched game that kept the characters unrelated.

Translation: Die Tochter der Freundin von der Schwiegermutter des Vaters ? / La hija de la amiga de la suegra del padre ?
:);):D
Including your signature, this has to be the first time I've seen the French punctuation rules of putting a space before "?" or "!" with three different non-French languages.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This discussion is reminding me of the time a person put effort into making a patch for the non-patched game that kept the characters unrelated.

Including your signature, this has to be the first time I've seen the French punctuation rules of putting a space before "?" or "!" with three different non-French languages.
that is a habit of me LoL ! In spanish I'm suposed to set them double "¿..? ¡...!" but im to lazy to do so, I must confess

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

We also use that in Portuguese. And... well I use it in any language...

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I personally went with "Thor's Hammer" instead of Zeus, I mean they both represent power and are both deadly, however one is an all powerful hammer with with ability to bless people (impregnate them) as well, while the other is a god, a very powerful one, but also a rapist... I guess he did have a decently large harem though, partly incesteous as well. (He definitely went the corruption route) :ROFLMAO:
Not really making your case FOR, "Thor's Hammer." Seems I made the right call going with, "Zeus."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I had one teeny tiny little problem with the Paris escapade (not to say Auntie's were little). Being accused of topless sunbathing when topless sunbathing is legal in France. True, the police have occasionally asked women to cover up when others complain, but that was resolved in court as perfectly legal in France. Talk about false charges!

New York City as well. I remember when Rumer Willis (daughter of Bruce and Demi) made a point of walking along the streets of Manhattan, checking out street vendors and such with her breasts out.

Reactions: roxasxiv

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
HornyyPussy , FatGiant , xapican which one of you want the honor( :LOL: )of the first joke?:ROFLMAO:

Or does somebody have a save file because I'm not at my home PC where my saves are
How about just play the game?
I'll take that.

Start the game,
start new game,
press Esc,
click one of the boxes and
you have your save file.
Ok, Ok, I'll be serious now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Peace :)
Laugh hysterically Chris Evans.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Thanks, I needed that ...

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes