Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
i've play n save file part 1, thats why i ask "do i need to redownload again part 1 to continue playing part 2 cuz i've save file part 1?"
if you saved at the "save now" screen of part 1 then you only need to dl part 2 and extract it in a seperate folder to play it. Apart from that the only other thing is if you want the Ipatch or Koga's mod.

Polyphem

Jan 10, 2018
Since my PC is repairt and rebulid, same games like this dont save in renpy and i dont know why.
Any idea that be able to help?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
search the thread xapican was so generous to post a save if you can stand his Choice for the MC's Name. Other than that I don't think anybody will post a Save. You can always I don't know follow directions and Save when you are told to save then you wouldn't have problems.

Reactions: BlueBasil

chucky131

Jul 1, 2019
why is it i can not open a save file from part 3. I save my spot in the game and closed it to take care of some stuff and when i came back to finish part 3 it wont open and says to start over

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 2923938

Even though this whole drama of game crashing is mind numbingly soul crushing because it is so simple to fix. I have elected to laugh through the pain.

Save, exactly, where it tells you to. So simple. Yet, so funny.
When the game went to part 2 originally and my shit crashed, I came here and saw HP and another person saying what we should've done. I always used to just save wherever so I could carry on the next release. Anyway, I'm a hoarder and have terabytes of space, so I loaded up part 1 with my save, found the Save Here, saved and carried on with part 2.

It really isn't rocket science. If my dumbass(and I really am a dumbass) can do it, others can also.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
When the game went to part 2 originally and my shit crashed, I came here and saw HP and another person saying what we should've done. I always used to just save wherever so I could carry on the next release. Anyway, I'm a hoarder and have terabytes of space, so I loaded up part 1 with my save, found the Save Here, saved and carried on with part 2.

It really isn't rocket science. If my dumbass(and I really am a dumbass) can do it, others can also.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

It really isn't rocket science. If my dumbass(and I really am a dumbass) can do it, others can. also.
The thing is People. are. fucking. lazy! If it doesn't function the first time it is completely broken for them

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i'll start by saying that I play only the first chapter. And I was wondering, we're on the third chapter now. Can anyone tell me if in the third the MC and the grandmother ended up having sex?
I understand that some stories need a certain writing to bring some stories to certain levels. But there are 3 chapters. And I still read " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET "

So I was wondering is it just the developer who hasn't updated this status? Or has the story between the two really not evolved towards that step yet? This build up would be quite absurd once we get to the third chapter

Can someone give me some info?
Thank you

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes