Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.51] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
All I can say is ... Spoilers? (I mean, the post tells you multiple times before you get to the first image even.)
Sorry I can't Control Much, Nana Slipped through my Hands :KEK:, I tried a Lot but can't Resist :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn! I don't know how I missed this update yesterday but, heh, I'm all over it now! Hmmmm... just took a quick peak at some of the comments... Imma thinkin' I need to save at the start of the update 'cause Imma gonna wanna do it again!!! Jus' Sayin':cool:
You are Peeking on Nana, Man of Culture it seems :love::devilish:
Keep Coming Back you Know

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I reported this because It has been posted in multiple threads in the last hour. Don't click it.
Not the first time ... He's doing it the last few days on many freds. It's to easy with registering an new account .... best would be an Invite System ... so a closed forum.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Not the first time ... He's doing it the last few days on many freds. It's to easy with registering an new account .... best would be an Invite System ... so a closed forum.
It's true, I reported it in more than ten threads but it always appears. I don't know why they don't expel it from the forum because the content of those links could be corrupt and harm users.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's true, I reported it in more than ten threads but it always appears. I don't know why they don't expel it from the forum because the content of those links could be corrupt and harm users.
I mean there isn't much they can do. They can ban him and ban his IP but if he uses a vpn he can make other accounts.

Reactions: MoonBox

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I reported this because It has been posted in multiple threads in the last hour. Don't click it.
Please don't quote those posts, because now those links are there in your post for people still to click, remove them from your post (or just delete it), or now your post will be reported.

Reactions: Uthuriel
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes