FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
wish there was a button to skip this whole update
I understand. No, really... I do.

It is really no problem, let me help you: You go to Preferences, click the box Besides Unseen Text, press Return. Then when you reach a part of the game where you feel like that, just press TAB on your keyboard, and it will skip until a choice is found, if the scene is still the one you don't want, choose what you feel is right then press TAB again... repeat until last screen (maybe a bit before so you can save your progress).

There, a button to Skip the Whole Update, just for you.

Peace :)

P.S.: Pardon the hostility, you could have phrased that better, but you truly touched a few nerves with the dismissal of a loved character. You are entitled to have a bad taste, just don't flap it around.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
DUDE!

It's finally a hot spring day in Montreal, and now you drop this. I kinda wanna wiggle with passion in my pants right now.

And we all love you for that, you deserve an endless sea of big buts (or boobies, which you prefer) and lots of pizza for that.
Endless Sea of Big Butts and Boobs, Seems like I have heard it..."Sanjiiii Nose Bleeding":KEK: I can only think what he would have done if he saw Hot Nana out there :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a wonderful morning today. Thank you Moonbox.
Bring Back Memories to Grandma's House :ROFLMAO:, Wonderful Day for sure I waiting be waiting for small glimpse of Allison, atleast before getting some sex scenes we can expect extra love from Nana, Right?:unsure::love:

Thanks Bro for the Spoilers Journey:KEK::KEK:, and you know you spoiled me a bit and I love it :BootyTime:, Love being Spoiled under Grandma's house :devilish:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Damn! I don't know how I missed this update yesterday but, heh, I'm all over it now! Hmmmm... just took a quick peak at some of the comments... Imma thinkin' I need to save at the start of the update 'cause Imma gonna wanna do it again!!! Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and DA22

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks Bro for the Spoilers Journey:KEK::KEK:, and you know you spoiled me a bit and I love it :BootyTime:, Love being Spoiled under Grandma's house :devilish:
All I can say is ... Spoilers? (I mean, the post tells you multiple times before you get to the first image even.)
No, he's not... he's fucking Petunia and her mom. #GetYourFactsStraightSon

Humpf... these people... :( I don't even know who the fuck hilarious is.

Peace :(
The Abbott & Costello energy is strong this morning!

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes