kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I know I have proclaimed myslef as the self-appointed Captain of Team Aunt Amy. But, there is one thing I forgot to do...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I think that Moonbox claimed her first so everyone gets the leftovers. Also I think that HP might have something to say about your dibs. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Nope, game is public 12 days after the Patreon release. Latest one was Mar. 15 -> public Mar. 27.
Can't wait for the New Release and After the Release if we come to Know After looking at Thor Hammer girls Started Milking a Lot, Isn't it Obvious after Women get Pregnant in a Fast Speed :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: , I mean Thomas will not have any Shortage of Milk after that, Right? He can carry one Girl to the Room and Drink their milk :love::devilish:

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I know I have proclaimed myslef as the self-appointed Captain of Team Aunt Amy. But, there is one thing I forgot to do...

Been replaying from start this week, now that i'm about halfway thru part-2 i'd like to make my top-10 list of most neglected cuties.

Amy.
Minnie.
Amy.
Jasmine.
Amy.
Maria.
Amy.
Polly.
Amy.
Mila.

oh, first runner-up: Natalia!
we fight at dawn.
last erection standing gets Amy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Grandma's House [v0.51] [Moonbox]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Okay, While Playing the Part with Catherine and Mila/ MC's Path I saw a Meme material, and definitely Funny, Lol :KEK: :KEK: :LOL:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
Thanks For Sharing :love:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:
DUDE!

It's finally a hot spring day in Montreal, and now you drop this. I kinda wanna wiggle with passion in my pants right now.

And we all love you for that, you deserve an endless sea of big buts (or boobies, which you prefer) and lots of pizza for that.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
While it will be a relief to not be inundated with trolls out for attention, it will also be a very quiet release.

Since it didn't complete the cycle, it will not be put on the Last Updates page, so only those that frequent the Thread will notice it. It is a sad side effect of the 15 days rule, and one that I think it only affects a very, very small number of Devs. It is however a "punishment" that should be reconsidered. If the purpose was to weed out the fake updates that tried to hog the attention, it shouldn't apply to full updates that are on a smaller time span.

This game updates like clockwork, sometimes these "glitches" happen, with "Premature Ejaculations" that completely fuck up the schedule. Since it is my firm belief that every good rule should contain exceptions to make it fair, this truly should be considered, and instead of punishing the "good" Devs for being "leaked" before cycle completion, maybe a "reward" should be the Rule. Who knows, maybe it would motivate others Devs to adopt such a release cycle.

If you read this and agree, help it reach the right people, because I have no clue who they are.

Peace :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
While it will be a relief to not be inundated with trolls out for attention, it will also be a very quiet release.

Since it didn't complete the cycle, it will not be put on the Last Updates page, so only those that frequent the Thread will notice it. It is a sad side effect of the 15 days rule, and one that I think it only affects a very, very small number of Devs. It is however a "punishment" that should be reconsidered.
It will be promoted in about 12 hours and 25 minutes, that is ol' Bob doesn't forget.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It will be promoted in about 12 hours and 25 minutes, that is ol' Bob doesn't forget.
It hasn't been the case in every other occasion it was leaked. Since it is released on the 15 day schedule, each time it's leaked prematurely, that release has been ignored, however short the time.

I really don't want to kick up dust, but, I don't think it is fair that MoonBox is punished by having a release unpromoted because somebody was too excited to wait a few more hours.

just sayin.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It hasn't been the case in every other occasion it was leaked. Since it is released on the 15 day schedule, each time it's leaked prematurely, that release has been ignored, however short the time.

I really don't want to kick up dust, but, I don't think it is fair that MoonBox is punished by having a release unpromoted because somebody was too excited to wait a few more hours.

View attachment 3482173
It has been, it may have been a few days later, but the last few times it's leaked early, it has been promoted.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes