Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Her reaction to all the incest and the incest pregnancies wouldn't have been anything anywhere near the same if our grandfather had been her brother/cousin.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think we really know what her reaction is yet. Or, really, the truth about Ophelia's family. Though far be it from me to spoil the fun for others speculating.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: vitamin433

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Have you even played the current release?

Her reaction to all the incest and the incest pregnancies wouldn't have been anything anywhere near the same if our grandfather had been her brother/cousin.
Yap. Her reaction totally would be different, cuz all people have same mind set, life experience and same factory, where all humans are made. At least it was told so in my manual, which was given to my parents after all basic constructions were done.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's funny to see that the majority complain a little because there is no action with Nana yet, but in a way there is action with another Nana (Ophelia) hahaha so nothing happens, good update.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ughhh, I'm reflecting if I retire you the felt affection, because you play Milfy shity...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, I've had those saves for about 5 years, ever since it looked like the game could ever be complete. Not just having a "complete" tag. Those saves survived 3 computers and several HDD. It's just nostalgia.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I'm going to leave here something that I'm doing lately with some characters of some games.
It is to make how some women would look like in real life.
This would be NANA in the game:
1715623214210.png
And this would be, more or less, NANA in real life:
day100%20morn22-enhanced.png
Do you think she looks hot?
;)

Since NANA still hasn't had her share of sex with the MC, at least we'll be happy to see her.
Do you want me to do some more of this kind?
Darax

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm going to leave here something that I'm doing lately with some characters of some games.
View attachment 3631187
View attachment 3631191
;)

Since NANA still hasn't had her share of sex with the MC, at least we'll be happy to see her.
Darax
Moonboxs Nana is great, your is even more

• Red Heart
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's nowhere near a majority. It's barely a fraction.
Don't take this the wrong way, I forgot to put a word (almost) in the sentence, so it is misunderstood. Which would be, let's say, 10% of those who play the game or less because of Nana. I've said it before Nana is the Final boss XD.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
View attachment 3631187
View attachment 3631191
;)

Darax
Yap, that's exactly why she is tooo good for her age: "old head" + "young body". Just add some wrinkles and make her veins a bit more visible and... tada!Now you see her exactly as I see her: too old. Nice to cuddle, bad for snusnu.

ps yas, me pedophile: I like them in their 30-40. Shame me all you want. Just know that the fruit is the sweetest moment before it starts to rot.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Lolo90

Feb 12, 2019
Has anyone had this error where the thumbnails of saved files are partially out of frame? It's been happening to me for a long time, I don't know why. It's the only game where it happens to me.

2024-05-13_20-38.jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Has anyone had this error where the thumbnails of saved files are partially out of frame? It's been happening to me for a long time, I don't know why. It's the only game where it happens to me.

View attachment 3631271
I honestly never seen that for me, so, I personally can't say for other but, does it make these saves unplayable or are you able to load them?

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes